JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Perverted fantasy scenarios about your own wife. What are they?
Page: < prev  of 6  
738 Skilled Jackinchatter

552 posts since 2018-02-17
51 year old curious
http://www.mycircle.tv/122-5120-211
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
vijayjason4 Novice Jackinchatter

100 posts since 2019-05-16
58 year old male from Malaysia
Cheshirewanker said:
Hi guys, does anyone else share my interest? When I'm wanking I like to come up with perverse fantasy scenarios that feature my wife (and sometimes her sister, her friends etc).

A favourite of mine is to arrange a photo shoot for her at a seedy, backstreet photo studio. Somewhere run down, tatty and in a rough part of town. I'd be allowed to stay and observe as she dresses in heels and stocking and poses for the seedy photographer (who happens to be older than me and hung). She'd gape her cunt, finger her arsehole, piss on the floor and then take on two guys in a dp session (in the fantasy they are sometimes significantly younger, sometimes significantly older). She would take the loads of the two guys and the photographer on her face and pose, holding an erect cock to each cum covered cheek while the third rubs against her semen covered forehead. She'd have the picture framed and presented to me on my birthday.

Anyone else enjoy filthy fantasies like this, or is it just me?

No, you are not alone. I love this too
JO addicted 54 year old man
Gregr3188 Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2021-06-13
40 year old
Let me preface this by saying my wife (36) and my neighbor (early 60s) are friendly and are always chatting out back. My fantasy is I come home after work and dont see my wife in the house. I look around and then go outside in the yard but dont see her there either. Then I hear it "oh yea (insert my wife's name) suck that cock". I look over to my neighbors deck and see my wife on her knees in between my neighbors legs sucking his cock. He has his her pony tail in his one hand and is guiding her up and down on his cock. He sees me and says "come on over neighbor" I come over and sit down next to them. As she continues her blowjob he starts talking about my yard and starts critiquing how it looks and what I need to do to make it as nice as his.
Unregistered ?

Gregr3188 said:
Let me preface this by saying my wife (36) and my neighbor (early 60s) are friendly and are always chatting out back. My fantasy is I come home after work and dont see my wife in the house. I look around and then go outside in the yard but dont see her there either. Then I hear it "oh yea (insert my wife's name) suck that cock". I look over to my neighbors deck and see my wife on her knees in between my neighbors legs sucking his cock. He has his her pony tail in his one hand and is guiding her up and down on his cock. He sees me and says "come on over neighbor" I come over and sit down next to them. As she continues her blowjob he starts talking about my yard and starts critiquing how it looks and what I need to do to make it as nice as his.

Love this fantasy! So hot.
Andyblows Amateur Jackinchatter

128 posts since 2019-10-02
77 year old curious male from Near Oklahoma city
Not just you my perverted friend, me to, and probably most of us married guys on here.
M w m age 73. Love jacking and sucking.curious pen pals welcome.
naughtyman42 Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2019-06-21
47 year old
I have a recurring fantasy where my wife and I befriend a young, shy, insecure virgin guy who has a big cock but no idea what to do with it. We invite him into our bedroom and teach him everything. At first he cums right away, as soon as she gets her mouth or pussy on it. But she's patient with him and together we gradually change him into a pussy pounding stud.

After a few months of instruction he gains some confidence and starts picking up girls on his own. Then the routine whenever he comes over is for me to sit back and scroll through his phone reviewing his latest conquest while my wife gets on her knees and sucks that big meat nice and hard while he tells us all about her, before we finally both fuck her brains out, with either one of us in her pussy while she sucks the other or an ass/pussy DP.

Eventually he meets a girl kinky enough to want to join us and I get to enjoy some fresh young pussy on my dick while watching my wife get pounded by a hung young stud.
TJUK Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2014-08-13
52 year old curious from UK & Ireland
I've always wanted to see my 37 year old Mrs with a black cock and here's how I imagine it plays out. We're in town leaving the club / bar and we're pretty drunk but in control, she knows what I want her to do and she's up for it being really drunk so we go to the taxi rank and look for a taxi with a black guy driving, we get in with a black guy who's about 50+ and I get into the back, with the Mrs in the front, I mumble something about being too drunk and going for a nap and to wake me up when we get home but I'm lying of course and pretend to sleep.

The Mrs now knows what she has to do and then starts making small talk with the driver still pretending to be a bit more drunk than she actually is...'So, is it true what they say about black men and their cocks' she giggles, he immediately looks around at me in the back..'ohh don't worry about him, he's gone, there's no waking him up...so is it true' He's still taken aback a little and mumbles something about it being true..' I've always been really curious and I've never seen a black cock up close and personal before' as she starts to rub him. He groans slightly as the Mrs rubs his cock through his jeans ' You don't mind do you? ' No, Miss but if your husband....Don't worry, he's well gone now....Can I see it, take it out for me' He responds by saying 'I'll have to pull over then' and abruptly does in a very quiet side street. 'put the light on so I can see' perfect I thought as I can get a very good look at what she's going to do. He gingerly pulls his big black cock out from his jeans and the Mrs puts her hand on it straight away 'ohhh yes' she says, 'mmmm nice thick uncut cock with lots of foreskin, perfect' she says ' so it's true then, you all do have big black cocks as she giggles again while wanking him slowly and softly.

I can see his foreskin moving back and forward and can now see the precum leaking from his cock. He then cant take it anymore and pulls my wife's head down on his old fat black cock...'suck it then, taste my old black cock, lick me like a lolly pop if your that desperate' All I could hear was my wife's muffled moans and heavy breathing from the taxi driver, she pulled up and started licking him, teasing his cock....I could see he was sooo wet and hard and the slurping noises were driving me insane.....his breathing got harder and he pulled my wife's head back down, 'suck it hard slut, I'm going to come in your pretty white mouth, get your pretty red lips around it and suck hard. I then heard him groan and spasm as he came in her mouth while she was trying to take as much as she could in her mouth to swallow which she did well.

They both tidied themselves up before heading to our destination and we both thanked the driver as we left and he looked me in the eye and said 'you're more than welcome mate!'
I like my woman like my Whisky......aged 18 years
OhSoCurious Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2019-05-27
curious male from East Coast USA - 703
https://www.xnxx.com/video-ygu7b5d/i_get_fucked_in_front_of_him_-_hubby_jerked_off_while_watching_us_
Page: < prev  of 6  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Perverted fantasy scenarios about your own wife. What are they?