JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What is the most daring places that you've ever masturbated?
Page: < prev  of 11  
UKCelebLover Enlightened Jackinchatter

2962 posts since 2015-01-02
71 year old bisexual male from Manchester, England
My mother is 95, almost deaf and has a stair lift. She also has a cleaner who looks similar to Siobhan Finneran (from Benidorme). We've always had a good chat and our conversation can be a bit risque. About 3 weeks ago she was cleaning upstairs, my mother was downstairs, I went to use the loo and we got chatting I was close to her, judged the moment was right, arm round her, hand in the small of her back, pulled her too me and gave her a deeep, French kiss - which was reciprocated. She could feel me hard against her. Last week was upstairs again (I made sure I was) great kissing and fondling session, fingered her pussy and she wanked me off. The circumstances make it special, I am building up to a full fuck but I can't be upstairs for too long or mum will get suspicious.

User posted image
Bi-married into TV presenters with nice tits and arses
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
strumpet72 Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2018-09-08
51 year old heterosexual male from Bristol
had a wank in a library with people around, also on the bus but there was no one there when I was doing it
hornysocalhubby909 Amateur Jackinchatter

418 posts since 2013-12-22
42 year old bisexual from California
When I was a teen, my ex jacked me off under a jacket in the back seat of her parents SUV while her parents were in the front seat driving
Unregistered ?

monkee said:
Your sons wank in church??? amazed

As long as it is through the pants, no unzipping.
billbruce00 Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2018-02-15
68 year old
A few times on a train coming home from college with girls sitting opposite me. I wanked myself through my jeans under the table and enjoyed cumming while looking at them sitting so close to me.
My best, though, was when I had the key to my neighbour's house while they were on holidays. I went in to their daughter's bedroom, stripped naked,lay on her bed and wanked myself silly with her bras and panties wrapped around my cock.I did this every day for two weeks and still get off just thinking about it.stroke
MORNING_GLORY Amateur Jackinchatter

470 posts since 2016-11-20

I used to regularly have a good wank on the bus on the way home, usually sitting right behind some female office workers who were too busy chatting away that they never seemed to notice me with my stiff cock poking out of my trousers (or they didn't mind). Sometimes if there were not many other passengers around I could have a leisurely wank for about half an hour looking at the back of the females heads and admiring their hairstyles and smelling their perfume and listening in on their conversations, which was very enjoyable as I could build my cum load up gradually - always watching at each stop for other people getting on and off. At other times when the bus was busy I had to settle for a frantic quickie wank under my coat or bag when I usually came in about a minute, which was also enjoyable, just not so much as a slow wank as it gave me much more time to take in the surroundings and fantasise about fucking the women sat directly in front of me only inches away. Can't do it so much these days with the CCTV on the buses but it's still possible, I just have to be more discreet and can't get my cock out in case it's caught on camera. Imagine that on Crimewatch - "were you on the number 34 bus on Monday 18th of September? Did you see this man playing with his cock near the back of the bus and shooting his load all over the seats?"
empiregary2 Amateur Jackinchatter

128 posts since 2018-02-10
63 year old curious male from Northern England
In a pub in Newcastle-upon-Tyne in the daytime!
The pub has strippers on at lunchtime twice a week - they dance around among the punters in the bar area and up on a tiny stage. Two girls take it in turns every 15 minutes or do - but usually finish with them both doing a show together. This time when they asked for a volunteer they chose me and put me in a chair on the stage while they danced round me just in their panties and then slowly unbuttoned my shirt, pulled my jeans off and eventually stripped me right off. When the younger blonde girl pulled my pants off my cock leapt up to attention to a cheer from the other guys in the bar.
The girls continued their striptease at the front of the stage, now naked and dancing back to me from time to time, teasing me with their tits in my face - but telling me quietly not to get up. When they started fingering themselves in front of me I knew I was going to cum, so I decided what hell and started to stroke my rock hard cock fast. A roar from the audience made the girls look round just as I shot my load into the air. They finished their act quickly and said I was "very naughty" and could get them in trouble. Several guys bought me drinks though!!
Unregistered ?

Years ago I parked my car curbside at the beach broad daylight in my swim trunks with a towel over me, jacked off watching all the girls bounce by.
Mathieunc Novice Jackinchatter

59 posts since 2016-08-09
47 year old bisexual male from Seattle
On the city bus when I was 15. At the end of the semester we would get out early in the morning after exams. I remember spending hours in this magazine shop in the middle of the city. It wasn't an adult store but they sold adult magazines like playboy and penthouse. I remember the clerk getting pissed off when I said I was 18. She knew I was lying but sold me that penthouse magazine anyway. I would have to ride the city bus all the way to the end of the line where my dad worked so he could take me home. One day I was at the way back of the bus and it was empty. I couldn't help it so I pulled my dick out of my jeans and started stroking. Even though I shot a good load I managed to keep quiet and luckily the bus stayed empty!
Boris21 Enlightened Jackinchatter

2530 posts since 2016-11-28
28 year old bisexual male
Boris21 said:
The back seat of a school bus with my friend Bill. We'd stick our hands inside our pants and beat our dicks.

Sometimes we'd take our dicks out and pump each other
Johnnylonlover Skilled Jackinchatter

602 posts since 2017-08-11
57 year old heterosexual male
UKCelebLover said:
My mother is 95, almost deaf and has a stair lift. She also has a cleaner who looks similar to Siobhan Finneran (from Benidorme). We've always had a good chat and our conversation can be a bit risque. About 3 weeks ago she was cleaning upstairs, my mother was downstairs, I went to use the loo and we got chatting I was close to her, judged the moment was right, arm round her, hand in the small of her back, pulled her too me and gave her a deeep, French kiss - which was reciprocated. She could feel me hard against her. Last week was upstairs again (I made sure I was) great kissing and fondling session, fingered her pussy and she wanked me off. The circumstances make it special, I am building up to a full fuck but I can't be upstairs for too long or mum will get suspicious.

User posted image

Did she wank you until you speak naked or just strokedyou ?
Igjerk Novice Jackinchatter

65 posts since 2019-08-22
28 year old
My parents had a party and my best friends mum slept in the room next door. Went in and jerked over her while she was asleep
Page: < prev  of 11  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What is the most daring places that you've ever masturbated?