JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » What's the most risky place you've jacked or exposed yourself?
Page: of 30   next > 
rytomassi Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2017-08-25
35 year old bisexual male from Tampa, FL
I'm a huge exhibitionist and love jerking in risky places. Done the car while driving in traffic, fitting rooms (sorry Kohls), the leg press machine at the gym. I want more ideas.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
In Vietnam in 1966 on an outdoor plywood toilet while we were receiving incoming enemy fire. It really helped to relieve the stress and tension. Now every 4th of July I get a huge hard-on when the fireworks go off.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Unregistered ?

Top deck of a bus, was empty my teacher at the time had me so horny I couldn't wait to get home to jack off
nystrokebud Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2013-11-10
53 year old
Gym: steamroom, sauna and showers. Backyard. Driving. Adult theater / buddy booth. Love jacking in quasi-public places with other masc horny guys.
Unregistered ?

In a field in broad daylight, hotel rooms with lights on & curtains open across from residential and office high-rises, on the terrace of apartment building during the day. Love the thought of someone watching.
HampshireMan Amateur Jackinchatter

494 posts since 2010-05-25
72 year old curious male from Pembrokeshire, Wales
At the back of a French class when I was sixteen, while my stunning French teacher, in her early twenties, was teaching. She kept looking daggers in my direction, so I'm pretty sure she knew what was happening. I was terrified that she's ask me to stand up but I couldn't stop. She didn't and I eventually shot my spunk into the (empty) desk.
Spin me: com dot gmail at 1952 man hampshire
Surgency Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2017-06-12
61 year old curious male
I used to stop on my way to work and stroke at a local transit station while all the hot pussy walked by on their way to the trains that take them to the office towers downtown.

Very hot.
JackingNudist Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2017-04-26
42 year old male
One of most recent was getting a hand job from a stripper in the during a lap dance, guy in the next booth was looking over at her jacking me.
Unregistered ?

At a strip bar in Phoenix a few years ago I got a hand job from one of the girls while three others watched and giggled. When I shot off the girl giving me the hand job tried to sit on it but had to stop when a bouncer came in our direction. In those days I could keep it hard for up to 5 hours and cum 7 or 8 times. Those were the days, if I knew then what I know now life would have been quite different.
Unregistered ?

I have to say I'm an exhibitionist also. Love it outside. The beach the lake driving to the beach and the lake. I once had a good friend jack me off at a bar.cockstroke
Unregistered ?

stroking in my big truck going down the highwaycock
bones911 Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2012-07-04
47 year old curious from philly
Gym shower, open communal type. Anyone could of walked in. Steam room
curio666 Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2015-08-28
56 year old curious from south west uk
Had a corner on a country road near where i used to live... could see a long way in either direction... used to go there.. get undressed.. and then... was great!!
Shvdmale Skilled Jackinchatter

689 posts since 2015-12-15
71 year old bisexual male from Texas
walt0053 said:
stroking in my big truck going down the highwaycock
I have done this MANY times! I used to get totally naked and drive and stroke. I used to also use my fleshlight while driving. Very hard to concentrate but damn what an orgasm!
Always naked and horny...STILL looking for JO bud.
JayinAZ Amateur Jackinchatter

479 posts since 2013-11-23
68 year old from Arizona
Many an adult bookstore booth/adult theater, driving, out in the open on my 40 acres, hotel rooms/balconies, hand job out in the open from a stripper in a Tijuana bar--but the riskiest was probably when I was a young teen with a paper route, out in the dark before anybody else was up, jacking as I walked from house to house dropping papers. Being caught then could have led to arrest and loss of my job, at least.
Page: of 30   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » What's the most risky place you've jacked or exposed yourself?