JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » shemales are my favorite
Page: of 1  
dexter_145 Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2008-05-25
bisexual from California
very hot
http://www.redtube.com/7105
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
Great vid....super hot shemale and great dick action. But a cum shot would have been nice.

Can anyone educate me about shemales? How do they get that way? Are they born that way?.....a girl who just happens to be born with a dick and balls?

Or are they femme looking guys who have breast implants?

afsexfreak Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2006-12-10
50 year old curious from Fort Worth, Texas
you have got to see this. it is so hot:

http://xhamster.com/movies/67856/japanese_ladyboys_futanari_train_sex.html
Unregistered ?

kent,

I am no expert, but I believe it is a concious decision by a young man to take a heavy dosage course of hormones that 'feminise' the male body.

From what I have heard, the longer the course the less able to ejaculate the guy is.

Some blokes seem to like this sort of partner in Asia.

John

35 year old curious
Thanks John for the info. I'd like to play with a shemale myself. Something sexy about tits and a dick.

I thought that she/he was going to ejaculate in the vid. Her dick started twitching like she was beginning orgasmic contractions as the guy was licking her balls. But they cut the scene there.

icumalot63 Amateur Jackinchatter

386 posts since 2008-01-24
60 year old curious from New England-USA
I love she-males. I guess I have a thing for cock, but not into guys, so they work for me, would love to meet with a hot she male and do every thing i dream about.boobscockstrokeass
There's only one thing I like better than having my cock in my hand, it's having my hand on my cock!!
Unregistered ?

Holy FUCK that vid of the Japanese ladyboys was hot...those moans and gasps...damn.stroke
Unregistered ?

I thought it was funny the way most passengers took absolutely no notice, except for one girls sitting next to the two 'girls'.

It was a all staged of course, but if you let your imagination run wild it is very hot.

I believe that in VERY over-crowded trains in Tokyo, it is quite common to have men feel up a young girl standing in front of them. Not full sex though, just a cum in the pants.

John.

John

35 year old curious
ozjohn39 said:
I thought it was funny the way most passengers took absolutely no notice, except for one girls sitting next to the two 'girls'.

It was a all staged of course, but if you let your imagination run wild it is very hot.

I believe that in VERY over-crowded trains in Tokyo, it is quite common to have men feel up a young girl standing in front of them. Not full sex though, just a cum in the pants.

John.

Yea, the train passengers seem very cool about the whole thing....and the Japanese trains seem to be a lot more fun than the ones in the US. wink

Those Japanese shemale dicks were great squirters. But I had a question. When the tall girl raised her leg to be f**ked, I thought I saw two holes.(It wasn't really very clear.) Did she have a pussy hole behind her balls? Or did the short girl just use the regular hole that's in that location?

This is SERIOUSLY HOT jackoff material. They should post a warning. wink
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » shemales are my favorite