JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Do Females Enjoy Giving Handjobs
Page: of 1  
iluvpta29947 Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2007-12-07
57 year old heterosexual from Indiana
The best thing I like is regular sex, her on top taking control. My first time with a girl, when I was young which I remember very well, was a handjob. She set on my legs naked and started playing with my cock. I was hard from just kissing her and taking off her clothes. She didn't want to get PG thats why she gave me a handjob. When my cock started dripping alot of precum she took her thumb and Index figer and wraped them just under the head of my cock. Then she started sliding them up and down the shalf of my cock. I remember just how good it felt. I started playing with her nipples and then moved down to her pussy as she stroked me. She then started stroking me faster and told me not to get her PG. I started moaning and pushing my hips up to keep in time with her stroking me. She then told me she wanted my cum. Wow I shot it about 3 feet in the air.

Why I discribed this in so much detail is because I would like to know three things from any of you females. I value your point of view. The three questions are stated below:

1. Are there any females out there that really enjoy giving handjobs

2. If so if you are really good at it please discribe the way you do it. I would like to know if any of you have a special trick or way of doing it.

3. I live in Indiana and would like to know if you enjoy it I would love to have you email me, after you feel it safe, talk with me on the phone, or possibly meet some time.

I do value a females way of looking at this.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

1. Are there any females out there that really enjoy giving handjobs

I do, but I much prefer in combination with a blowjob. Handjobs get boring to me, blowjobs do not.

2. If so if you are really good at it please discribe the way you do it. I would like to know if any of you have a
special trick or way of doing it.

I suppose I do not have a set way of doing it; it depends on my boyfriend's mood, which I can tell very quickly. I have lots of different ways of doing it. I always get it wet first, either with my mouth or lube. Sometimes I stroke his shaft firmly with one hand and use my palm on the top, other times my mouth on the top while I stroke his shaft. Also, twisting my wrist when going up...Or using two hands and just going up is also good (lots of lube). I have also, when he is on top or from the side, put just the head of his cock inside me and stroked his shaft..Or just stroking with my fingertips...It really just depends. I like the 69 angle best, but behind him is good too, or kneeling in front, lying on the side of him, straddling his legs (especially with his hands tied)...I like trying new ways.

3. I live in Indiana and would like to know if you enjoy it I would love to have you email me, after you feel it safe, talk with me on the phone, or possibly meet some time.

Haha, note the aforementioned boyfriend.
Add a reply Quote this post
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Do Females Enjoy Giving Handjobs