JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » What else do you slip in there?
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

my husband likes me to use things also a favorite of his and mine is a beer bottle the neck with the ribs are amazing and its so taboo its a huge turn on
Add a reply Quote this post
tonycause Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2007-11-28
35 year old curious from Europe
Donna said:
Vegetables are nice alright...cucumbers, carrots, etc. Carrots are nice, first peeling them clean so wet and slippery... they can be immediately eaten during the masturbation process and tasting oneself on the carrot. Also have used a hair brush as well as electric tooth brush motor...with or without the brush attachment. The brush can be used directly on your clit. Without the brush the motor can be inserted inside so as to enjoy the vibrating internally, as well as externally. Oh, once I used a turkey baster filled with moosehead beer and gradually squeezed the beer into myself as I was penetrating in and out. Sounds sort of disgusting, but the guy I masturbated with liked his beer and would lick me from time to time during the process of masturbating together. I know ...why ruin the taste of a good pussy! But it was kinky and nice. Another really really really good one is, when masturbating together with a guy, I love to sit face to face or laying crotch to crotch with him, legs intertwined, with his balls stuffed up inside my pussy (sometimes that's hard to do...sometimes impossible, just depends on the size of his testicles and how loose, how well he's hanging at the time as to how easily his balls can be inserted. Gotta be careful!)Do one testicle at a time, of course, and make sure his balls are well lubricated. Then holding his balls snuggly inside in my pussy's grasp, I'll rub my clit as he jerks off, all the while watching one another. You'll both feel a very erotic tugging between you as you masturbate. It is such a turn on and you can both have an orgasm(s) like you wouldn't believe! Go slow and be very carefull, inserting as well as when he pulls his balls back out, it can hurt him! Give yourself time to relax girls so you can allow your vaginal muscles to open up, allowing him to slowly pull himself out. Let him do all the pulling apart. If still well lubricated, they'll pop right out!
Sounds dangerous!!!! What if she sneezed?
I'm never pitching my tent, it's always up.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

after reading this post i tried the cucumber. Before that the only other thing i've used (other than a vib) was my toothbrush
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
Ben said:
I appreciate every aspect of Anna.

Isn't that because you fuck her???
Do you crave big balls?
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
Creamaster said:
Isn't that because you fuck her???

I thought long and hard about how to reply to this rather ignorant post and I've decided that this is all I'm going to say.
I'm just a guy
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
Ben said:
I thought long and hard about how to reply to this rather ignorant post and I've decided that this is all I'm going to say.

Long and hard, eh? Lucky you! We all wish we could be as long and as hard as we like as often as we wish
Do you crave big balls?
Unregistered ?

damn...i luv stroking to "hot4cock"s pic!!
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » What else do you slip in there?