JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Hearing Fucking Over the Phone
Page: of 1  
aUKGuy Amateur Jackinchatter

447 posts since 2010-09-24
heterosexual
Background: I kept meeting up with an ex of mine (this is some time ago now) after we split up, purely no strings attached fun. She knew from when we were together that I liked hearing about her experiences with other girls, so when we met up she would tell me about other guys she had fucked, and there were times when she would text me if she was out with other men which drove me crazy. Like a lot of guys I had that awful jealous feeling and really hot turned on feeling at the same time.

Anyway, towards the end of all of this, late one night my phone went off and I saw it was her. When I answered all I heard was muffled voices and odd noises, until I realised what was going on, and that she had called me during sex.

Needless to say my hand has probably never gone to my cock sooner, and it was one of the most powerful orgasms I have ever had. Hearing the noises she was making with another guy, even though I had a sick feeling in my stomach at the time, was amazing. She never said anything to me over the phone and hung up straight away afterwards.

We barely spoke much after that and I certainly never got a repeat of t, but I still jerk off to the memory a lot.

Has anybody else ever had similar experiences? I love the idea of it happening by accident, but I can't see how it could ever realistically happen. The voyeur aspect of listening in like that would be amazing too, although I love the fact that she decided to let me listen.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
HHHYYY Amateur Jackinchatter

204 posts since 2017-06-01

Never happened to me, but I definitely get it'd be a massive turn on!
big1 Novice Jackinchatter

89 posts since 2017-02-05
bisexual
Phone sex and the sounds that go with it together or alone are enjoyable
strokenow508 Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2016-08-05
bisexual male from USA
love to phone fuck. hit me up. [email protected]. have pics to trade. 35/m/ma
trackerone Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2017-06-17
73 year old curious male from chicago,,ill
oh yes , called the wife one night before coming hoe from work , it was late , but our friend was over , but i did nt know that , we talked , said ill be there in about an hour or so , said bye s she thought she hung the phone , this was before cells , it did nt catch good and stayed on , i listened and just before i was going to put mine down i heard him in the back , i waited , he said we still have time to fuck some more , i could him saying how hot her cunt was now , and he started fucking her hard , i could here her and him makeing the bed bounce
, never told her and him...
spencer7366 Amateur Jackinchatter

359 posts since 2012-07-03
homosexual from Ontario, Canada
I use to hear my neighbour fucking his girl friend most weekends, not sure who was louder him or her.
rick181au Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2013-07-10
82 year old male from Australia
It was not by accident, but was a turn on.
Wife had a married truck driver lover, he would arrive back at his depo on the weekend when the depo was closed, he would call her on the CB radio and she would go and meet him for sex, just as she pulled up another truck arrived, the drivers did what hey had to do work wise then stood around talking, after a while it was clear that the other driver was not going to leave, her lover put it to her about her letting the other driver join in as well, the wife rang me, I said YES go for it if she wanted to, they left the phone line open and I was chatting to each of them while they fuckes, I got a blow by blow discription of what was going on, I found it a turn on.
PS personally I think it was a set up between the drivers, but the wife was so why not!
7UncutDripping Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2021-12-20
61 year old
Sounds like your ex is a miserable cunt. Probably a narcissist. Forget the cunt and move on to much better and younger.
oscillator Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2021-12-22
49 year old heterosexual male from England
7UncutDripping said:
Sounds like your ex is a miserable cunt. Probably a narcissist. Forget the cunt and move on to much better and younger.

Are you talking to the guy who posted just before you who is 79 now (fair play if he now goes out and pulls that 73-year-old hottie he sees around town), or the other long-forgotten contributors to this necro-thread?
Unregistered ?

I wouldn't mind hearing a couple fucking on the phone would be quite the turn on
star69 Skilled Jackinchatter

566 posts since 2021-09-24
33 year old
I used to love hearing neighbors fuck through the wall

Only one downside of living in a detached house these days
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Hearing Fucking Over the Phone