JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Weekend Runners in Lycra
Page: of 2   next > 
Embassy Amateur Jackinchatter

403 posts since 2017-07-30
48 year old

Where I live, on a Saturday morning, a load of people run along the seafront. Well, 50 percent of them are women who wear tight lycra outfits. I just have to look at all the yummy mummys and their wobbly bummies. It's a glorious scene. Women in tight lycra really does make my cock happy! Not sure the point of this post, I just wanted to share! haha.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
bikerboydw1974 Skilled Jackinchatter

631 posts since 2017-07-19
47 year old heterosexual male from Middle of England
Its a wonderful sight isn't it grin We live near a country park and the same there while walking the dogs, and down the lanes are a few riding schools so always a few ladies out riding in tight jodhpurs too. I do like Sunday mornings grin
Scottie02 Novice Jackinchatter

56 posts since 2015-01-12
59 year old curious male
I have quite a big and popular walking and running track near my house, the wife and I walk there quite often. Yummy mummys, Lycra, to amateur athletes and suburban girls next door, in tight, tight running tights nearly every day.

My wife wonders why I enjoy our walks so much wink
Unregistered ?

Some very nice pussy out in lycra this morning..
graham-london Amateur Jackinchatter

263 posts since 2015-02-14
65 year old curious male from Kent
Was coming out of the supermarket yesterday afternoon and saw a very attractive girl with long dark hair in her early twenties i guess in the queue to go in with really tight light grey leggings on which showed off an incredible mound with lips clearly visible. Cannot imagine she was wearing anything under them. Arse was great too as I walked round behind her. She must have known how much she was showing and it is a sight I will not forget for a long time.
looking for a fellow nudist for beach visits in south east
Unregistered ?

Saw one this morning fwoarrrr

User posted image
TJUK Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2014-08-13
52 year old curious from UK & Ireland
null
graham-london said:
Was coming out of the supermarket yesterday afternoon and saw a very attractive girl with long dark hair in her early twenties i guess in the queue to go in with really tight light grey leggings on which showed off an incredible mound with lips clearly visible. Cannot imagine she was wearing anything under them. Arse was great too as I walked round behind her. She must have known how much she was showing and it is a sight I will not forget for a long time.

Mmmmmm that made me really hard! I adore girls in grey leggings for that very reason. They show the outline of the pussy sooo well and can usually get a nice camel toe too, not forgetting their tight arses.....even better if they are slightly aware of what's on show and don't care. How many men must she have noticed looking down at her perfect mound and toe.... Mmmmmm

https://thumbs2.imgbox.com/f8/b2/RDpQqaOe_t.jpg
I like my woman like my Whisky......aged 18 years
Littleoldme Professional Jackinchatter

1218 posts since 2019-08-24
56 year old heterosexual male
TJUK said:
null

Mmmmmm that made me really hard! I adore girls in grey leggings for that very reason. They show the outline of the pussy sooo well and can usually get a nice camel toe too, not forgetting their tight arses.....even better if they are slightly aware of what's on show and don't care. How many men must she have noticed looking down at her perfect mound and toe.... Mmmmmm

[img]https://ibb.co/djJ4k3Q[/img]
I'd imagine the reason for wearing them is to give us old perv's a look at what we can't have
fred987 Omnipitant Jackinchatter

7064 posts since 2015-10-04
60 year old
yeah, with social distancin' they can tease more than ever knowin' all we can do is wank, lol

Littleoldme said:
I'd imagine the reason for wearing them is to give us old perv's a look at what we can't have

I'm happy with that if they make the effort lol. Always nice to keep for the wank bank!
Kalashnikov Amateur Jackinchatter

326 posts since 2020-01-02
46 year old
Sweaty thong-lines teasing me. Oh I see them. You have to hold me down because I want to **** *** **** ****. As they pass by I can inhale the sweat and the scent of their c*nts. Those female joggers turn-me the f on. Partly because I know that they ain't getting any action at home. Why else would they be running? Trust me, my missus ain't running because I am wearing her out all day everyday. She hasn't got the energy to be running, I'm smashing her c*nt all day.

graham-london said:

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image
Unregistered ?

Missing my running club for this exact reason.. but seen lots of nice sights out running lately to keep my cock hard
swallow1234 Amateur Jackinchatter

180 posts since 2019-01-25
24 year old
Just before me and the ex got married we were on holiday and she wore these really tight fake denim shorts.

They were really digging between her cunt lips causing a very prominent obvious camel toe. I kept looking at it all day getting more and more horny.

When we got back to the hotel we started to fuck and I told her that her camel toe had been turning me on all day. She said she didn't realise she was on show. I explained how clear and obvious it was to everyone. As soon as I told her that she really started fucking back. I asked if she liked that 100's of people will have seen a clear outline of her cunt and she said she did and came like a fucking steam train.
Unregistered ?

I love the chubby mummy body sluts wearing their pre preggo body lycra. Camel toe makes me rock hard.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Weekend Runners in Lycra