JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » jacking with buds when straight
Page: < prev  of 5  
Unregistered ?

Uncut29UK, Strider, Str8Male74 and CUMings33 pretty much state my views as well. That said, I can remember being borderline homophobic in my younger years. The old taboos are very difficult to get past. I only let myself accept it two years ago. I used to laugh at all the guys in chat who have "Str8" in their names but pvt me and ask about sucking cock. Now I just feel sorry for them because I know how scared they are. Been there, done that.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Yea, bistoner, but if they identify themselves as "str8" then I feel I have no choice but to accept them as "str8." With that said, I don't feel that ANYONE is TOTALLY "str8." I believe all human beings are to some degree bisexual. Some may prefer one gender or another, but at heart, we don't really care WHICH gender makes us feel good, as long as we feel good. Social and cultural taboos cause us to repress this aspect of our nature, but in the end, we are sexual being who just want to have sex, and there is nothing wrong with that.
lukebr Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2009-05-31
53 year old heterosexual from Brazil
I think its a long discution. But to me theres no problem when theres no touch. After all friend to things together.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

"Yea, bistoner, but if they identify themselves as "str8" then I feel I have no choice but to accept them as "str8.""

Forgive me for being thick, but what is your point? Mine is that the guys who have "str8" in their name but want to cyber-suck with a guy are desperately trying to understand themselves while conforming to a primitive arbitrary label system. I sympathize with them completely because I've been where they are. I refer to myself as bisexual and chose this chat name so any guy who pvts me knows up front who he's chatting with. However, I truly just consider myself "sexual" and despise labels. If we could magically purge the label concept and just ask "Do you like guys?" or "Do you like girls?" without any of the old religion and label-based taboos, we'd all be much more at peace with our sexuality. Engaging in sex with EITHER gender, IMHO, is a natural thing, but the prefixes "homo", "hetero" and "bi" are ancient man made ideas. This is part of what sexual repression has done to humanity over the centuries. Okay, I'll get down off my soap box now.

sircumference Skilled Jackinchatter

615 posts since 2007-02-05
59 year old homosexual from alabama
I would suck a buddy's cock and I would eat a woman's pussy. I like cock more than cunt, what does that make me?

I'm honest about it.
"give a buddy a hand, he wants it more than you know.."
Strider Amateur Jackinchatter

349 posts since 2006-03-22
homosexual male from San Francisco
and the beat goes on.... here I go resurrecting this long, intermittent, sometimes volatile subject. I've just been browsing through the subject boards and began focusing on the threads that have to do with sexual labels. Straight vs. Gay vs. Bi versus Curious. I found it interesting that many, many of the replies that expounded that labels are senseless, meaningless, arbitrary, useless, pointless, etc. and should be eliminated altogether, are posted by guys who, in their stats, identify themselves as straight, gay, bi, or curious. If one believes these labels should be abandoned, and I do, why would one use the very same labels to describe themselves? Isn't that just perpetuating their continued use?
Every time you make an ethical decision, offer support, choose honesty, or lend a helping hand, you make a difference in the world.
eurowanker Amateur Jackinchatter

149 posts since 2006-07-04
85 year old homosexual from West Midlands UK
uncut29uk said:
Does having a balloon fetish make you made of rubber?
Does having a fetish for feet make you a shoe salesman?
Does having a fetish for maid outfits make you a maid?
Does having a fetish for cross-dressing make you a woman?

Unless you are prepared to hook this guy up to a plesmograph and study his physical responses, you have no right to state that he is not straight. You are not him, and you cannot possibly know the reasons or thinking behind his decisions and desires.

In fact, I've just decided you are a woman trapped in a mans body.
Prove me wrong.
What, you can't? You mean I have to just accept what you say?

Do you see my point?

People need to stop judging others on their sexual desires and labeling them on their behalf. Think beyond the man-made labels and think for yourself. You don't need a dictionary to decide what you like sexually.

You can ban whatever descriptive words you wish old cock, but any bloke fantasing or actually going down on another guy's cock is kidding himself if he thinks he's "100% straight."

I'm totally for sexual liberation but that demands honesty. How can anyone who fantasises, or indulges in man on man sexual activity claim to be "straight" (falling in love's got nothing to do with it)

What would you say if someone who boasts he's 100% Gay came on here and wrote that he fantasises about pussy? The answer, I suggest would be "He's not 100% gay"
Keep it healthy, keep it hard.
Unregistered ?

Labels are really stupid honestly... Labels are society's way of making us conform I guess, and I think that is just wrong. I am married, and enjoy sex with my wife ALOT. But I also like to look at guy's dicks and jerk off with guys. But I don't have the desire to have sex with a dude. So I have no idea what "orientation" I am, and I don't really give a shit what I am "supposed to be".

I did have myself labeled on here as "hetero", but now that I think about it, I think I am going to not put anything on that question... I identify with being "hetero" most I guess, but don't know if I totally fit that "label". So I am not going to "label" myself anymore! LOL!
abritesunnyday Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2009-06-22
65 year old curious from Pittsburgh PA
You should ... it's hot
abritesunnyday Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2009-06-22
65 year old curious from Pittsburgh PA
sircumference that would make you a normal sexual being