JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Where was the strangest place you have ever jacked off at?
Page: of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

Mine was in the middle of an open field one evening while walking home! Yes, it was great, full moon and nice breeze!
Add a reply Quote this post
MWankin Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2015-01-11
72 year old curious male from D.C./Maryland
Have to agree that cumming out in the open, with a nice breeze on my balls results in a powerful cumshot! Love doing that at night, totally naked, when camping.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
John_Handcock Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2011-02-12
60 year old bisexual male from Vancouver
In the back (pin side) of a bowling ally while watching a group of girls throwing balls at the pins. I was in the dark so they could not see me stroking.
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
About 25 years ago, a family friend owned an auto repair shop, and there was one car that had been left for about six months in the back lot. It had a minor bit of damage on the front fender, but otherwise was a fine car.

After a certain length of time, the state considers property to be abandoned, so, one day, I visited the shop to see if I wanted to buy any of the abandoned cars to repair and resell.

Walking around on my own, I opened the door of this particular car and noticed the distinct but pleasant scent of perfume. I noticed the car was filled with women's belongings -- clothing, shoes, purses, etc. As I poked through the stuff, I found a few pictures of the owner -- a cute black chick, about 30 years old or so. She looked a little bit like an older Lisa Bonet. (Keep in mind, this was the late 1980s, hence the frame of reference.) One of the pics was her in a two-piece purple swimsuit, with some of her friends.

My cock sprung to life. And there I was, in the middle of a junk yard, cranking my own junk. I blew my load on a pair of her panties.

I didn't buy the car. I secretly hoped the owner would return and reclaim her stuff and maybe someday wear the panties I defiled.
Open to interesting ideas
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
On an outdoor plywood toilet that sat four people on Hill 55 in Vietnam during a stressful night, I felt the only thing that would relax my nerves would be a nice cum while sitting on the toilet I noticed small arms tracer bullets over head as I was nearing my orgasm and friendly artillery fire startled me as I began ejaculating. I quickly wiped up with toilet paper(we called it shit paper) and returned to the operations center and after a quick briefing from my assistant began coordinating our return fires. I was in a much calmer state after my under fire masturbation session.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
brian20 Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2011-05-22
33 year old male
I was about 15 years old, and one of my buddies dared me to jack off in a public, swimming pool, and I did.
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
Sitting in the corner of a bar where my ex g/f worked.
Unregistered ?

In the control room of a ships engine room, at sea.
ILoveMallorie Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2017-06-10
36 year old
A friend's sisters bed. Was at a big party because my friends family was out of town. I was about 16 or so and she was younger than me but I could smell her perfume and other scents because she left a worn pair of athletic shorts out.

I ended up jacking off in her bed and smelling a pair of her panties. Became addicted to girls scents ever since then.
SCman Amateur Jackinchatter

316 posts since 2017-07-15
59 year old curious male from South Carolina
In the restroom at work. When I was a 20 year old which was a long time ago, I was going back in to work from lunch and was walking behind the hottest girl in the plant that had a killer ass. After getting inside I went to the restroom to take a piss before starting back to work. I pulled my already semi hard cock out and as soon as it was out it went to full blown hard on from thinking of her ass. I stroked it about five times and exploded into the urinal. Unfortunately the urinal had one of those rubber strainer things over the drain and I couldn't get all the cum to flush down the drain.
earloftexas12 Amateur Jackinchatter

406 posts since 2015-11-21
77 year old bisexual from DFW Texas
brian20 said:
I was about 15 years old, and one of my buddies dared me to jack off in a public, swimming pool, and I did.

My buddy and I (also both 15yo) used to do this every time we went to the public pool. We would take turns going under water and sucking each others cock, then we would always end up jacking each other off and cumming in the pool, watching our many long ropes of cum float in the water and eventually disappear.....at 15 I could shoot 12 to 15 huge "ropes" of cum, as could my jackoff buddy.
stroke strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke
d3digital Novice Jackinchatter

53 posts since 2016-06-30
45 year old curious from chicago
First, disclaimer, i was young when i did it... lol
strangest place i jerked off at was my moms bed while she was asleep... :x!
MORNING_GLORY Amateur Jackinchatter

470 posts since 2016-11-20

I went for a job interview once and when I got there the receptionist showed me to a room with frosted glass walls where she asked me to wait. There was a table and a leather recliner swivel chair and I could hear the voice of a female speaking in the adjacent room in a sexy voice and it was clear that she was the boss and I would be seeing her next. Although I could hear her voice I could not make out every word that she was saying but I found myself getting horny and I did something very daring - I pulled my hardening cock out of my flies and started wanking while I listened to this horny females voice. After about ten minutes of this my cock could take no more and I quickly took a handkerchief from my pocket and shot my spunk into it. It was one of my most intense orgasms as the thrill of being caught heightened my state of arousal. Another five minutes passed and I heard the female boss thanking the previous candidate and showing them out. I could hear her heels on the floor outside the door of the room and then the door opened and there she stood in a long leather pencil skirt complete with black patent heels and black stockings with seams up the back. She asked me if I would like to "come through to her office", I wanted to come all over her leather clad arse and my poor cock was still semi-hard and as I walked behind her I could feel it getting hard again. I sat through the interview trying not to reveal the fact that I had a very strong boner for her and when I stood up at the end to leave she must have seen that my cock was standing to attention for her. Needless to say, I never got the job but I still occasionally think about her when I wank off and fantasize of what it would have been like to work "under" her.
Unregistered ?

About 20 years ago, I jacked off behind a bench in a large high school stadium. This was where I used to run around the track to keep in shape. It was about 1 in the afternoon, full sun and not a soul in the stadium except for me.

I pulled down my running shorts, stood behind a trackside bench and just whacked away. The thrill of possibly getting caught allowed me to have a glorious cum. I constantly looked around to watch for anyone coming near but no one did. I shot my spunk on the bench, pulled up my shorts and quickly left. I could have got busted big time. Not the smartest thing I've ever done.
charoniii Amateur Jackinchatter

172 posts since 2017-10-10
curious male
The strangest place i ever jacked off was standinig in the middle of a 2 lane highway late one night. I was naked except for sandals and had the best orgasm. I'm surprised i wasn't caught!
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Where was the strangest place you have ever jacked off at?