JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Where was the strangest place you have ever jacked off at?
Page: < prev  of 3  
john223344 Novice Jackinchatter

95 posts since 2015-11-19
59 year old curious from UK
Years ago one of my friends asked me to water his plants and feed the animals while he went on holiday with his family. He said I can use his pool anytime if I wanted.
And I did! I went skinny dipping and wanked off into the water.
Not the strangest of places of course, but very horny at the time.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Littleoldme Professional Jackinchatter

1218 posts since 2019-08-24
56 year old heterosexual male
Nothing really the toilets of a train a few times.
Unregistered ?

I love masturbating in public, so I have done it in many unusual places. I will try to share a few of the more unusual here.

I have done it in church lots of times. Something about sitting there all dressed up and bored and seeing other guys also dressed up makes me hard, so I rub thru my pants and cum in my underwear. I usually try to time it so it is during a prayer or a hymn.

I did it a lot at the library in school. One of the best times was when I was standing in the stacks watching a guy sitting nearby. That time I actually unzipped and pulled it out and masturbate very close to him with my boner out. I ended up cumming on the floor.

I have masturbated often in restaurants, and I am not sure this one counts since it was not exactly masturbation. One time I was at dinner in a restaurant with a group of friends. I slipped off a shoe and slid my socked foot into the lap of the guy across from me. He smiled and did the same. We sat there rubbing each other's boners thru our pants using our socked feet, and we both came in our underwear. Not exactly masturbation, but a lot of fun!
cigarbill Amateur Jackinchatter

319 posts since 2019-10-22
58 year old heterosexual male from Illinois
Sitting in a tree stand deer hunting. While driving like everyone.
sologusher Amateur Jackinchatter

195 posts since 2009-12-02
70 year old heterosexual male from Belleville Ontario
On the 14th hole of a local golf course with the pin flag wrapped around my cock.
sologusher
softcock Amateur Jackinchatter

293 posts since 2020-03-08
77 year old heterosexual male from California
Vietnam while in foxholes in the middle of the night. Not in the beginning, but after a month or two i began to take advantage of the opportunity. Because our jungle fatigues were loose fitting, it was easy sliding my hand down to jack off. I guess I jacked off a number of times, but not every opportunity.
Softcock
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Where was the strangest place you have ever jacked off at?