JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » how to eat out a woman
Page: of 1  
cummm Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2008-09-06
29 year old
hey iv never eaten out a girl but my girlfriend wants me 2 any advice

Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

... I think things will just happen naturally. Just be yourself and don't be harsh. Pay a lot of attention to her lil clitty and you'll make her very happy! Hope you guys have fun razz

amazed oops... I just noticed this is in the 'guys' posting catagory. Oh well laugh
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
my advice would be to just get down there and do what feels natural. You'll know if you're doing it right or wrong, she'll let you know. You just have to pay attention to her responses. There is no general technique that every woman likes.
I'm just a guy
georgiaguy Amateur Jackinchatter

263 posts since 2006-03-11
53 year old bisexual male from Georgia
Try using the alphabet, different letters require different toungue strokes. See which ones she likes best.
And starting out out I suggest putting a pillow under her butt and lower back it eases the strain on your neck.
Also if she still has pubic hair feel free to use your hands to move it aside to give access to her lips.Be prepeared to stay awhile too.
life is sexual, especially if your Hetero-flexible
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
georgiaguy said:
Try using the alphabet, different letters require different toungue strokes. See which ones she likes best.
And starting out out I suggest putting a pillow under her butt and lower back it eases the strain on your neck.
Also if she still has pubic hair feel free to use your hands to move it aside to give access to her lips.Be prepeared to stay awhile too.

Great advice! She'll let you know what she likes either by telling you, or by her responses. I always put a pillow under my gf's hips to get her pussy into a more comfortable position. And definitely settle in for a nice long stay. Take it slow and easy. My gf gets real hot, but she heats up slowly.

Definitely lick her lips and tongue fuck her pussy hole. But it seems like it's the clitty where the real action is. Don't be afraid to use your fingers to part her lips. Take it easy with your tongue there, clits can be very sensitive. See how much clitty friction she really wants.
Unregistered ?

Yes please! Whatever gets her moaning keep on there! How lovely to be able to eat pussy. To chew and suck and lick. I wish my tongue was longer to see how far up I could go. Keep it slow and sensuous, let her 'drift' off. As said above, pay attention to her lips also inner thigh and twat. Watching lessi vids helps. I like hair down there, assuming hygiene is ongoing. A fully opened cunt spread wide is one of the most beautiful sights on this planet. Its odd how on so many vids men are such poor pussy lickers.
gap1927 Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2008-10-18
58 year old
My technique is to start out with extremely light flicks of the clit with the tip of the tongue. It is a very sensitive organ and after a bit of light teasing it will engorge with blood and get a little bigger and hard just like a cock. Lick the pussy lips bottom to top with your full tongue and drool a bit to get it all nice and wet then slowly work your tongue into the pussy and alternate between this and the clit. Vary your speed and pressure to heighten the sensation and she will react to what she likes best. Once she is nice and wet, slip a finger in and work the g-spot. If you are lucky she may be a squirter and cum in your face!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » how to eat out a woman