JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Naked outside
Page: of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

i really enjoy being naked outside, does anyone else. Where have you been naked?
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I love being naked outside, inside, it doesn't really matter as long as I'm naked. I've been naked at the beach and camping, and occasionally in my backyard, but I have to be careful there because of neibors.
gator1 Amateur Jackinchatter

218 posts since 2008-06-25
71 year old heterosexual from Texas
Me, too, and have just recently been brave enough to tell my sweet wife that I want to be nude every chance I get. I go out into my yard, discretely of course, nude most of the time at home, and even made an afternoon visit to a 100-mile away nudist resort on Saturday. It was chilly, but I managed to be nude outdoors with others for about 3 hours. Exhilarating!!! Alas, my wife went with me, but didn't disrobe.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
KansasWood Skilled Jackinchatter

508 posts since 2006-06-20
72 year old bisexual male from Kansas City area
Its the best. Spent a whole weekend camping way away from the rest of the world this summer. Naked all weekend.
Jackin off outside is the best on a nice warm summer night.
Sex on the patio is pretty good too.
thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
Yep...I also love being naked outside. I'm in a semi rural area...neighbors not extremely close but still close enough to see onto my property if they position themselves to see between the trees !! I have a pool in which I often swim nude and 2 summers ago I laid some flagstone walks in the nude...enjoyed every minute of the freedom of working unclothed except for boots. Only downside was the possibility of getting my cock and /or balls scraped by the flagstone...but all went well. This past summer did some gardening nude and hope to do more nude outdoor activities next year. The feeling is great !
yes269 Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2009-01-04
72 year old bisexual from north fla.
I too am in a semi-rual community and have a privicy area to enjoy nudity and sun bathing outdoors with no danger of offending anyone. Spring and summer I stay nude as much as possible on weekends and days off. I enjoy the privacy area for grilling, crafts, and gardening besides having a "friend" drop by when possible. Sadly, my wife is still shy about being nude oudoors. I've been invited to meet a buddy and his wife at a nude beach this summer. I WILL be there with bel... errr, balls on. razz
chazzy_244 Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2007-04-25
heterosexual from NYC Queens
When I owned a 31 foot cabin cruiser boat and ran it alone across the bay where I am, I'd get undressed completely and masturbate at the wheel as I sped across the water. It was the best masturbation ever and the most I ever produced masturbating!!
chazzy_244 j/o lover
luvs2jak Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2009-10-08
heterosexual
me an my ex used to have naked adventures all the time. when we split i just did it myself. i drove up the river awhile back parked my car stripped naked locking my clothes in the car and went for a long nature/jakn walk. i walked at least 2 or more miles away from the car (and my clothes). the farther away i got the better it felt.smooth
Unregistered ?

my room anytime i'm naked people are lke oh no and its not like i am over weight, and people love my ass and everything
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I guess the first time I did anything naked outside, was when after a high school prom, my date and I went to a beach on Lake Michigan, about 2:00 in the morning and went skinny dipping. We played in the water for a while, groping, feeling, fingering kissing etc, and got out of the water to fuck. With no towels or even rags to dry off, and no sun to dry us, we used our underwear to dry us as best we could. It was kinda hard to dry her off with just a bra and pair of knickers. So we went home in just my tux and her formal.
Later that summer, I was fishing alone in a remote trout stream in northern Wisconsin. I climbed out onto a big flat rock in the middle of the stream, took off all my clothes and layed back and got some sun, while jacking off and giving the fish a nice protein treat. That was one of my most memorable JO sessions.
A few years later, my first wife and I found that we both enjoyed being naked as much as possible and looked into joining a nudist resort, which we enjoyed very much. Unfortunately, we were divorced a couple years later and I continued to go there as a single. I met another wonderful woman and took her to the nudist resort, which she also loved. We remained members there for many years, and we raised our 3 kids in the nudist life. She passed away in 2006 and about a year before she passed away, she brought her widowed sister into our sex life. We had no idea that her sister and her husband had also been nudists and now Sis and I often visit a very nice nudist resort in Florida.
Living alone now, I spend many hours nude in my house, when the Minnesota weather allows it.
Dickguy
nhdude Amateur Jackinchatter

190 posts since 2005-12-11
65 year old curious from New Hampshire
I love laying naked in my back yard with the sun beating down on my cock and balls!!!!BRING BACK SUMMER!
dickylic Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2009-06-09
bisexual from mt
NUDE is the Best....I do as much as possible nude. I also live in a remote area where neighbors can see and this past summer did many things outside totally NUDE. what a wonderful feeling to feel the warm air caress your body. Very sensual and sexy!
I work from home and nude all the time.
wife is not into it and it's just the two of us..
By the way register and join the rest of that share the same interest, you'll meet many great people.
luv2lic
Unregistered ?

I can recall stripping and slipping out my bedroom window in the middle of the night back in my teens and having a good jack many times in the summer months. Enjoyed it immensely. Not much opportunity to do it now, sadly.
Unregistered ?

beach
hiking in park
back yard
gym hot tub
kayaking (once)
almost always at home
Unregistered ?

Well I bet you guys will like watching this one then. I know I have! LoL I could totally see myself being that girl in this lil episode of outdoor fun razz Have done a little bit outside and it's always been something that's pretty sexy and fun. It sounds like these people are russian or from someplace like that... maybe nudists too I'm guessing?... unless they're all just acting for the vid, but it's seems like it's real people doing all that.

[http://xhamster.com/movies/173951/young_pretty_girl_fucked_by_lake.html/]
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Naked outside