JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerking off for truckers
Page: of 1  
rockhardcock Amateur Jackinchatter

161 posts since 2008-03-02
111 year old
So on this one I would love to here from the big rig truck drivers out there...So recently Ive had this thing about pulling my pants down and strokin my cock when I pull up beside truckers...i usually get nervous and pull off before noticing what he or she does...

So I wanted to see if truck drivers gay and stright like to see this or what...And If anyone else has done or likes to do this lets here from you as well...Thanks
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I can remember several times of sucking my ex off while he drove especially on long car rides. I'd really start going at it next to bigrigs cuz I figure they could see into our truck pretty easily. I'm also curious as to what all truckers have seen....grin
biMMan Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2007-12-02
45 year old bisexual
i had gf who loved to stroke me as we drove...she loved seeing truckers or anyone else look down and see her pumping me
Naked Amateur Jackinchatter

309 posts since 2006-02-17
80 year old heterosexual from
Man, I used to have to drive 200 to 400 miles every two weeks for years, and as much as I looked I never saw a woman flash, or anyone giving hand jobs. I have been wanting to see it, but it must be rare as I spent many hours on the road.
I did drive naked at times, and I would sometimes wear loose soft shorts and pull them down to have a play with myself, but I tried not to be seen myself.
alwaysjackin48 Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2006-08-25
65 year old heterosexual from long beach ca
I have been driving for years I used to see things frequently years ago , but I have not seen any nudity for a while. I like to think that it is the fact that 99% of drivers are carrying a phone with them that makes the risk factor too high. I refuse to believe that it is because I have gotten old and not worthy of an occasional flash cry Most of the sightings were of guys stroke, but a few women made my day along the way amazed
Unregistered ?

I drive lots and have seen lots of guys getting head and girls playing with there titties but no guys jerkin off.I used to jerk off lots when i drove.Luved it too.I have had a girl give me head as i drove and it was awsome
tweek20008 Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2008-04-02
60 year old bisexual
strokeI recently drove to vegas from san diego in gym shorts and tee shirt with my dick hanging out the side of my shorts. I'd pull up my tee shirt and start stroking everytime I came up on a truck. I'd slow down enough to make sure he could get a good look if he wanted.I didn't get any reactions that I could be sure of.frown
BiDallas44 Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2006-11-27
61 year old bisexual from Dallas Area, Texas
I love to do this and many years ago I was driving home on the interstate and was beside a trucker and I knew he could see me stroking because he was trying very hard to stay right beside me. This of course just made me more and more horny and I blew my load all over myself. He gave me a nice honk as I pulled off. I still love to do this and if I'm driving alone on a long trip at night, I like to get completely naked and make sure I turn on my inside car lights whenever I get near a trucker so they can get a good look as I'm stroking my cock!razz
BiDallas44
strangelove Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2006-01-20
50 year old bisexual
Once the driver of an 18-wheeler flashed his lights after I passed him stroking my hard-on. Stopped at a small-town traffic signal, he looked straight at me in his big rear-vision mirror and stuck his tongue out and wagged it. I followed him to a lonesome stretch of highway in west Texas where we stopped. I got in his cab. I thought he'd want to blow me, but he wanted to jack off with me. We alternated stroking each other's cock and our own, pants down to our ankles, and shot cum on ourselves and the seats. We parted friends, but never saw each other again.
rockhardcock Amateur Jackinchatter

161 posts since 2008-03-02
111 year old
Thanks guys for all the stories keep em coming lol.. tomorrow Im gonna get a little braver and pull up beside a truker and let him see me in all my glory
swamprat Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2010-06-05
46 year old
hey man i drive a big rig an i think it is fine for a guy to jerk it next to a truck. as a matter of fact i know a few drivers that jek off in there trucks while driving. i do forsure ,and i love to look down an see an nice hard cock being jerked . i am not gay i guess,or maybe i am,or maybe i am bi? i dont know all i can say is i like watching guys jerk off. i wish everyone did i know i do when i drive. so dont be scared just do it an do it more ofthen have a good one. ps if anyone jerks off beside me i always give them a toot of the horn an try to stay with them but my truck only goes 68 mph
Unregistered ?

on a big, solo roadtrip a few yrs ago I jacked for a few truckers. couldn't tell if any of em saw it tho. Would have been nice to know if someone got a thrill out of it.
frotfan Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2009-11-04

I have driven in a car over one million kilometers in europe..mostly on the german "Autobahn". I can't count how many encounters I had with truckers over the years. Mostly you can stop at a rest stop and always find a guy willing to jerk off with you. Lots of times it goes a LOT farther. Even had one trucker who had his first man2man sex with me. Lot's of times in the summer they would be naked in the cabs..there is a famous rest area near Bremen...there you can get it off with a trucker 24/7. mmmmmm getting hard now!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerking off for truckers