JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » GLORY HOLES...
Page: < prev  of 2  
cbusjacker Skilled Jackinchatter

802 posts since 2015-07-24
69 year old from columbus ohio
I love glory holes so much, being on my knees at the whole is something i wish was still available. I spent so many hours sucking and being fucked by strange cock of all size and color that I can't count. Too bad there aren't more available today. If anyone knows of any in ohio please let me know so I can return to where I belong, on my knees at the hole.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
A month or two after my wife Bibi and I were married, we were in Chicago and found an adult book store that had about half a dozen booths about the size of a large phone booth. I knew what went in on those places, but Bibi did not. We slipped into one booth, and when the person in the adjoining heard us, a 7 or 8 inch hard cock appeared in the hole. Bibi blurted out, "Hey look at that cock." The guy on the other booth said "Oh wow you are a woman over there." She said, "yes I she sure was, and my husband is in here with me. He stuck his cock in the glory hole and asked if with of us wanted some of that. Bibi began stroking his cock and he said that he could tell it was a woman's hand, but he would also enjoy the mans hand on him too. I said no thanks, she would tend to him, while I watched him cum for her. She did get him off quite quickly, zipped up and was gone before we ever saw him. Later on Bibi said she was sure that it was the first time he had ever seen a cock, without weeing its owner. All she knew was that he was white and had a very nice looking cock.
Dickguy
str8maturejerker Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2005-10-08
bisexual male from Uk
Been to a couple in gay saunas.
cbusjacker Skilled Jackinchatter

802 posts since 2015-07-24
69 year old from columbus ohio
Spent about a hour at an adult bookstore in akron, ohio yesterday. They don't have any gloryholes but there was plenty of sucking and fucking going on in both the boothes and a open room full of couches. I sucked 4 cocks off yesterday, two in a booth and 2 on a couch with others watching. Nobody wanted to fuck me, too bad, maybe tuesday night when i go again.
harrybelland Amateur Jackinchatter

252 posts since 2017-06-13
bisexual male from Hollywood FL
squirt.org has a great database on where the gloryholes are located in the US...check it out
PantySlut Amateur Jackinchatter

340 posts since 2014-08-22
63 year old bisexual male
I love the idea...but am concerned about health risks. Wish I could just go and suck dick. Any advice.
I love Boners and BlowJobs
jackbird Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2017-09-21
66 year old bisexual male from Dover /Rochester New Hampshire
back in the 70's we didn't have them but in public toilets in the stalls if someone wanted to suck or get sucked he would put a quarter in between the stalls on the floor. If the person was interested he would pick it up and the person that put it there would go in the stall with the one that picked it up. I have sucked many cocks sitting on the toilet.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » GLORY HOLES...