JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » being naked
Page: of 9   next > 
sixinches3 Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2008-11-08
43 year old
who loves being naked and getting naked as much as they can..I love it and go around naked as much as possible..and love it when I can go around naked in front of other people which makes it even that much better..love it.. a great deal
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jock_jacker Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2007-01-09
42 year old bisexual from Hard
Me too. i luv to hang naked in my appartment as often as possible. always stroking it here and stay naked at home most of the time. sharing a nice stroke would be amazing.
jacking freak
sixinches3 Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2008-11-08
43 year old
yeah I do love being naked around my place and stroking it..this female friend of mine knows I like going around naked as much as possible..she'll come over and hang out with me while I am naked..of course with her there I have a constant hardon..she doesn't get naked herself.she will get down to her sports bra and thong and hang out with me..she knows I love seeing her in her sports bra and thong..but usually she has on either shorts and tshirt or jeans and a tshirt..sometimes she will have me jack off till I cum and sometimes she leaves a few hours later with me still naked and hard as a steel pipe..but I get so hard and excited for her no matter what she has on or wears..and no matter how long she is there..I love that she teases me and she knows I love it..she likes teasing me..and I have done similar things like that with other females..
Unregistered ?

When I get in the door after work, off comes the clothes... if it is warm enough, I'm nude at home... Winter sucks!... lol

Onan
older_nudist Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2008-11-20
65 year old heterosexual from USA
same here,,,,, nude whenever i can be. i am always nude at home
BiDallas44 Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2006-11-27
61 year old bisexual from Dallas Area, Texas
Same here. I love being nude and I also love to drive with either my shorts off or around my ankles or at least with my cock hanging out. Love to have the truckers look down and see my cock.

Hey Sixinches....Do you ever do this with any guy friends too or just girl friends?
BiDallas44
Trunks Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2008-06-20
34 year old curious
i love it! nothing better then walking around the apartment with my cock bouncing back and forth! since i have my own room i do get my own privacy but it is rare i get the whole house to myself!

and i do those hot summer nights when i can sleep naked! but since its winter i don't get that opportunity a lot. but i completely agree nothing better then walking around home, completely naked with a boner waving side to side!
Rock Out with your Cock Out
Unregistered ?

I get naked as soon as I walk in the door at home and stay that way, even in the winter. I also try to get to some of the nude campgrounds/resorts in my area when I can.
Unregistered ?

i'm naked most of the time at home, it's just normal for me and my family. we go to nude beaches and nude camping whenever possible too.
sjnudist Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2008-01-16
curious from San Jose California
My family and I are always nude at home, resorts, and beaches when weather is permitting. Hiking nude is fun too. We enjoy the free feeling ad no tan lines. We also have less laundry to do.
Unregistered ?

yep, and none of that hiding under a towel when you come out of the bathroom or bed! if we're not going out we spend the whole weekend naked!
Unregistered ?

I love being naked around the house, but can only do it when the wife is out. I go to beaches when I can, I love to be naked in front of people and seeing them naked too. I love doing houswork naked when I am home.
bengary Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2008-12-15
76 year old heterosexual from usa
I go to where my wife works. They have a well equiped gym upstairs. Being upstairs, it's hard for anyone to sneak up on you , so when I get there.....off with the clothes & I work out in the nude....use the sauna in the nude, then I go into the Rec room right outside of the work out room, & shoot 3 or for games of nude pool!!
Very Exhilarating knowing that some one may walk up those stairs at any time...Haven't been caught yet, but if I do, I hope it's my wifes friend that works there....WOW what a Bod !!
nycstroker Novice Jackinchatter

90 posts since 2008-02-23
62 year old homosexual from NYC
I'm nude all the time when I'm home. As soon as I come in the door I strip down and stay that way until I have to go out again. Winter, spring, whatever, just love to be naked. If the heat isn't high enough in the winter (landlord controls this) I'll put on a robe.
I'm doing it right now.
Unregistered ?

I love being naked and have enjoyed nudism and exhibitionism all my adult life. I like being naked outdoors the best but any opportunity to take off my clothes is a pleasure for me.

I once took a month long vacation and spent it at an adult nudist camp. It was like living a dream.

strokesmooth
Page: of 9   next > 
Index » General » Personals » being naked