JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Who was the first person to see you naked?
Page: of 2   next > 
twizted77 Skilled Jackinchatter

736 posts since 2013-06-17
45 year old curious male from Kentucky
Just wanted to throw a few questions out there. Who was the first person who saw you naked and how old were you? Did you do anything? Who was the first one you saw?

For me, the first one to see me was a girl named Kari who went to my church. We were both eight. She got an anatomically correct baby doll for Christmas, and one Sunday while the adults we're eating, she asked if that's what boys really looked like. Sh played with it for a few minutes, it got hard and we got scared.

The first girl I saw was my cousin Elaine. I was eight (exciting year) and she was thirteen. She was babysitting me after school. She had a date soon after my mom was going to pick me up and said she didn't want to leave me alone. So she had me come in the bathroom with her while she showered. We didn't do anything, but that was awesome. I think now that she was a little pervy and had me watch her on purpose, which is okay with me.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
The smart ass answer....my mom when she changed my diaper for the first time, lol. Seriously, the next door neighbor girl. When we played doctor and spent time every day one summer examining each other closely...
Working it hard
Boris21 Enlightened Jackinchatter

2530 posts since 2016-11-28
28 year old bisexual male
Male: My buddy. Bill, when we were both 13. We used to jack each other off.
Female: My sister, Ruth. She walked in on me when I was
jerking in the shower.
Jerkin42 Amateur Jackinchatter

458 posts since 2014-01-29
53 year old bisexual from New York
my aunt
raiders712011 on yahoo
Baggsy2010 Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2012-09-22
76 year old curious male from England
It was my older sister - both ways. I had to share a bedroomn with two sisters when we were growing up. We'd always shared because there were only two bedrooms. Our parents had one and us kids had the other.
My older sister is 4 years old and she left home at 16, so we regularly saw each other naked up until then. She also used to get me to take my clothes of in front of her girlfriends so they could all see my little hard-on.
My younger sister is 3 years younger. I left home at 17, so we shared the bedroom up until then. I was that much older so I was able to appreciate seeing her body more. She wasn't an early developer but by 13/14 she had the makings of a pair of boobs and a nice covering of pubes but not too much because she was blonde.
I had more fun with the younger one that I ever did with the older one. We only ever looked and touched eachother but it was still great fun. Knowing it was "naughty" made it all the more exciting.

Unregistered ?

My male cousin. We were both eleven.
Baggsy2010 Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2012-09-22
76 year old curious male from England
the first male to see me naked was my friend from across the road. I'm not sure what age we were but quite young I think. We used to play doctors and nurses (well doctors and doctors I guess as there were no girls). We used to play in a shed on his parents farm. We'd get naked together and touching and sucking simply because we knew it was "naughty". We knew sex was something boys and girls did and that it involved genitals, but that was probably the extent of our knowledge.
It was all great fun until his mum walked in and found us naked together.
So, I guess his mom was one of the first to see me naked but that wasn't planned.
Largeone75 Skilled Jackinchatter

658 posts since 2011-08-03
curious
My mum, i'd just been born... laugh
DD741 Skilled Jackinchatter

733 posts since 2014-11-22
49 year old
Probably the medical staff.
Unregistered ?

The doctor who delivered me (a woman doctor!), then my Mom!
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
Other than the above noted folks, I would have to way it was a neighbor hood girl, the same age I was, 10. We knew nothing about having sex at that point, but we loved to take our clothes off and play together, including pissing together. She was from a rich family and had a nurse that was a Nanny to her. Being from the old country, Sweden I recall, had very open ideas of youth sex. We were playing in her bedroom one afternoon and said it was time for her bath, before dinner and asked it I wanted to share the bath with her. So we both stripped and got into the tub she just made for the two of us. The Nanny bathed Ann and asked if I wanted her to wash me too. I said, "sure, why not".
So as we sat together in the hot water in the tub, she washed both of us. She dried us both off with towels and told us to go back to the bedroom and get dressed. That was not the first time I saw Ann naked, as we often played "undress games" together. Too bad it was several years before we knew other things we could be doing without our clothes on.
Dickguy
hp2daymi Amateur Jackinchatter

145 posts since 2014-05-04
bisexual male from Miami, FL
Think is was a doctor and a nurse, but I was just born so I don't remember.
https://xhamster.com/user/hp2daymi
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
hp2daymi said:
Think is was a doctor and a nurse, but I was just born so I don't remember.

Your first sentence was exactly what I was going to say
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
earloftexas12 Amateur Jackinchatter

406 posts since 2015-11-21
77 year old bisexual from DFW Texas
I was the youngest of 3 siblings, so I know that my bro and sis saw me naked and I had seen them naked too. I remember getting naked with my neighbor buddy (also my age, we had just started to school) and his younger sister. Nothing sexual between all of us until 6 months or so later......
possibly555 Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2017-11-21
29 year old
Sex and Masturbate Dating - click here grin
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Who was the first person to see you naked?