JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Endearing Nicknames?
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

What variety of endearing, cute, sexy nicknames does your significant other (wife, husband, bf, gf, lover) call you? Okay, and how about other nicknames too that your significant other calls you... under maybe not so endearing circumstances? LoL
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

He calls me the obvious stuff like baby and love....sometimes when he's acting silly he'll call me shawty. lol His special names for me though are Panda (not sure why but after we saw Kung Fu Panda-he loves cartoons he started calling me that) and he calls me Precious. I kid him about the Precious one lol mimicking Gollum from Lord of the Rings. grin But I really like all his names for me.
Unregistered ?

One of my nicknames has been either "Tron" or "O'Tron" as in 'orgasmatron'. We saw an old Woody Allen movie once... "Sleeper" I think it was and there was a little capsule thingy you could go in and experience an instantanious orgasm. So since I could so often develope amazing orgasms when being stimulated sometimes or I had the ability to get her going pretty fast, my gf would call me either of these names... short for that Sleeper 'orgasmatron'. And sometimes she'd refer to me as that when around other ppl and of course no one but us knew what she was referring to. LoL
jackdog Amateur Jackinchatter

339 posts since 2007-12-16
55 year old heterosexual from southeast
Mine is Mr. Happy
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
BigTits18 Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2008-11-02
34 year old bisexual from Missouri
I used to call my ex-boyfriend Bananapants because he was so well-endowed.
http://www.imagefap.com/profile.php?user=BigTits18
Martin Novice Jackinchatter

54 posts since 2007-02-09
49 year old heterosexual from Holland
I have always loved "Hey you there!", especially when we were both alone in a room. It always made me think that even then she feels I am special imagining lots of people but only seeing me...
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Endearing Nicknames?