JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Getting Caught
Page: of 3   next > 
guy1234 Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2006-03-06
46 year old heterosexual from New Orleans
I'm sure this has been brought up before, but have you ever been caught while jerking off? Who caught you, and what happened? I've only been caught by my brothers, but I never really counted that since the 3 of us jack off together so much anyway.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
mack2334 Amateur Jackinchatter

214 posts since 2006-02-07
71 year old heterosexual from chicago area
sure have,in my car a lady pulled along side and saw me doing it and did not turn away it was a turnon
Danny Skilled Jackinchatter

628 posts since 2005-08-16
38 year old bisexual from MO
mack2334 said:
sure have,in my car a lady pulled along side and saw me doing it and did not turn away it was a turnon

That would be a turnon for sure....to be caught by a female who continues to watch. But whether she can properly be called a "lady"....well that might be a different matter. winksmile

I was never caught at home...but I'm sure that all the time I spent locked in the bathroom didn't really fool anyone. First person who really walked in on me was my first semester college roommate. He came back early from a cancelled class, used his key, and I was buck naked and pumping my hardon. He exited immediately, but later discussion about the incident ultimately led to a nice mutual jo arrangement.
Unregistered ?

i have never been cought ant what you mean you jack off with your brothers
Watchmesquirt40 Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2006-02-21
59 year old homosexual from San Francisco
I was in highschool, my Dad caught me one morning. I thought he had left for work, he thought I was not going to get up and be late for school (again). When he walked in, I was about a minute from shoot, completely naked, blankets kicked off of me. He said, "If you keep doing that you are going to be late for school". LOL.

The memories.
lovetojack Skilled Jackinchatter

651 posts since 2005-08-29
29 year old curious male from USA
Never caught.
LTJ
uncutwhitedude23 Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2006-02-01
41 year old heterosexual from Los Angeles
My dad almost caught me once. In the shower, same situation. I was jerking off and thought he had left, my brothers also gone. Then he came back into the bathroom cause he had to pee. We had sliding glass doors for the shower. Though I stopped jerking, it was kind of hard to hide the hardon. He never mentioned anything though. Have been caught for real by one of my brothers, but that was no issue really, we had talked about it before and we all knew we did it.
Unregistered ?

In middle school I'd masturbate before breakfast in the bathroom. It never ocurred to me to do it IN the shower, so to avoid suspicion, I'd start running the shower and do my business. One morning while the shower was going and I was pumping away, my dad opened the door. I was able to cover myself with my towel and actually convinced myself that he didn't know what I was doing. He never mentioned it, which was fine by me.

I lived on the same floor with most of the same guys for my first two years of college. We got pretty liberal about our door knocking policies. One morning, after my roommate had left for class, I was having a session. I'd spread out a dirty magazine on my desk and was standing in front of it. I was clothed, pulled out through the leg of my shorts. Anyway, just after I unloaded on the floor, there was a quick knock and this dude from down the hall breezed in. (Kind of dumb not to lock up, I guess, but I figured at nine in he morning I was in the clear...) I got my junk put away, turned, and made a bee line away from my desk, a little flustered. He looked over and saw the magazine (at least) and asked what I was doing. I just looked at him and he was like, "It's cool..."

Of all the guys in that dorm, in retrospect, I think he was definitely the most likely for a mutual, but I suppose I can chalk that up to another missed opporunity...
ThongMan21 Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2006-02-04
40 year old heterosexual
When I was 15, I was caught by my little sister. It was pretty embarassing, I was on my bed jerkin as she watched from our bathroom door, and after I came I looked up and saw her and she ran away. It was not a fun time trying to explain to someone who has never seen a penis before what I was doing. Luckily everything turned out okay and she didn't tell our parents.
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia
Been a long time since I was caught completely innocently-

have set up several "accidental" carches by women.. very fun and hot
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
bandr Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2006-08-06
100 year old curious from washington state
My wife caught me several times.
never too old
storkin Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2006-12-16
64 year old bisexual
my wife has cught me several times as well, but I was caught by a female neighbor who also did not turn away and continued to watch. When I noticed that she was watching I tuned toward her and continued to stroke my hard throbbing cock, so she can get can a good look at my hard long cock. I continued to stroke and dropped my load in front of her. My wife is friendly with her, but I dont think this was ever mentoned.
jrod599
jonny_s Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2011-10-05
30 year old bisexual
I was caught jerking off by my dorm roommate last year. We had a half bath (toilet & sink) with our room. One day after classes, I was so fucking horny that I decided to go into the bathroom for a good jackin session. I was so anxious to get off that I forgot to lock the bathroom door. Anyway, I was sitting on the toilet with my pants and underwear down around my ankles, my legs were spread wide and I was seriously jacking my super boned dick. Suddenly, the bathroom door opened, and there stood my roommate. I was so surprised that I didn't have time to cover up, and my roommate said, "Whoa!" and excused himself.

As it turned out, this broke the ice, and we had many "good times" together for the rest of the year.
paulmids Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2011-08-02
54 year old
my 16 year old stepsister caught me jackin off she stood and watched and put her hand in her panties
Mike68 Amateur Jackinchatter

154 posts since 2012-06-03
71 year old bisexual from Lincoln UK
I was nude sunbathing one morning when my wife was out and as I often did i was enjoying masturbating naked in the sunshine when she came back early and caught me with a handful of hard cock. It broke the ice and after a long discussion I had to show her what I did and we both enjoyed it after that.
Novice Surfer
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Getting Caught