JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Getting Caught
Page: < prev  of 3  
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
While serving in Vietnam I was waiting for assignment and one afternoon while laying in my cot I decided to jack off. As I was close to cumming a fellow serviceman walks in and passed some information to me. I had a light weight poncho liner covering my throbbing cock . I let go and as the fellow spoke I started my orgasm hands free and as I spurted all over my belly and my cover I have no idea what the message was as my mind was on my orgasm and my eyes were glazed over. I don't know if he was aware what I was doing but he did not approach closer than 20 feet.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
horny_jacker4 Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2013-02-08
38 year old curious from NC
Got caught by both of my parents a couple times while living at home. Definitely embarrassing.
soxandboxersboy Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2012-07-21
31 year old homosexual
I have been "caught" many times, but I don't know if this really counts, as I was always "caught" on purpose. When I first started jacking off, I would make sure my dad would catch me. If I did it in my room, I would leave the door open and sit at my computer. He would walk in to say something, and there I would be with dick in hand going at it. I would act embarrassed, but I secretly loved it. So I started jacking off in more places in the house like the computer in the family room or in front of the tv so dad would keep catching me.

I also at about that age started to jack off in public places so that other guys would catch me. I would always act embarrassed when I got caught, but of course I was very excited, and often I would cum when the guy saw me. Some of them looked embarrassed too, but it is fun!
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Getting Caught