JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Sweat/Active Pants
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Do you guys think it's hot when you can see a dudes bulge in his sweats? Lke at the gym? Or do you think it's a little dis- tasteful to not wear underwear when u wear sweats? I usually wear my addidas track pants with no undies to the gym..I get lots of looks haha.
Add a reply Quote this post
stevernc Amateur Jackinchatter

495 posts since 2005-12-31
44 year old curious
no underwear for me, I like to get the looks!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Well I don't see anything wrong with it, especially in a gym where men work out then shower. I don't think anyone wears underwear in the shower haha.
Unregistered ?

I have a pair of Dee Jay lycra shorts that I got from Koala swimwear that fit like a second skin. If I wear them without undies it leaves little or nothing to the imagination. I often wear them on walks into a secluded swimming and sunbathing spot deep in a nature preserve where I live. I like the looks I get from other people on the trails. Not only that, they just feel good. I usually bring along regular shorts to wear over the Dee Jays in case I stop somewhere on my way back home.

One day when it was in the high-nineties and I really didn't want to put on regular shorts for the drive back home. So I started for home wearing the Dee Jays and a cropped muscle shirt. I decided to stop at a Taco Bell and went in dressed that way. There was a long line and it took quite awhile to get waited on. Literally everyone had their look(s) and I got a fair share of smiles as well. I really liked the attention and even got a little hard over it. I'd love to do it again.

I think at times it can be taken well and other times not. Hot summer days are the perfect excuse for skimpy attire and no undies. Girls do it all the time. Why not guys too.

Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
Bud, I think you would get a lot of looks even if you were wearing thermal underwear.
biMMan Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2007-12-02
46 year old bisexual
I never wear underware when wearing sweats...no matter where i go i love the feel and i love that you can see the outline of my cock
Unregistered ?

I usually wear loose boxers that still let everything flop around with sweats or track pants.
str8collegeguy Amateur Jackinchatter

183 posts since 2007-05-11
37 year old bisexual male from Buffalo, NY
it turns me on to see guys cocks thru their sweats, flopping back and forth when they walk, drives me wild
Sit on my face and swallow my fat cock
youngnthick1 Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2008-12-01
33 year old
Yeah, I go to the gym and my class inclued 14-20 year olds...the younguns am always looking at me bulge lol
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
youngnthick1 said:
Yeah, I go to the gym and my class inclued 14-20 year olds...the younguns am always looking at me bulge lol

Why don't you show us your bulge, youngnthick?
Unregistered ?

I normally wear boxers but I go tighty whities in the gym; I guess that I like my guys all together when I am lifting. I guess I have found that when the blood is going to the muscles things down there shrink like I am in cold water anyway.
MarkieSparkie Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2006-06-25
36 year old heterosexual from Manchester, UK
I do that all the time. And I see no problem with it! Saves on washing too - and who wants to wear pants when you're wearing 'lazy trousers'??? hahaha
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Sweat/Active Pants