JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » mother in law ever caught you jerking off?
Page: of 1  
ausguy1 Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2014-09-08
63 year old heterosexual from Australia
Some years back my wife and i were getting work done on our place so we stayed with her parents for three weeks.

My wife left early for work while i was still in bed, at around 7.30am i thought id get one off before getting up and getting ready for work.

As i was on the verg of cumming my mother in law walked in because she thought we had all gone to work.

saw my cock spurt its load said sorry and walked very fast out the room.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ozpete80 Amateur Jackinchatter

152 posts since 2017-06-06
43 year old
My 60yrs old mil walked in on me shaving nude one day in the bathroom. Apologised and walked out. I later overheard her saying to her sisters that she could see why her daughter married me. Hmmm if only she stayed a bit longer
Unregistered ?

It was close the front door was opened I was stroking away and didn't hear her come in and was almost at point of no return!
Unregistered ?

Posted this in another thread, but applies here too.
I was jerking off in the kitchen last August. No one else was home and I really wanted to squirt. The window was open as I jerked off and just as I was shooting my load onto the floor I heard, "Hello. Anyone home?" Hearing that I ducked as I saw my mother in law looking through the window. I made some lame excuse about getting changed or something and said that I needed a minute. I cleaned up quickly and I went out to greet her expecting to have to explain the situation, but I didn't. I'm pretty sure she saw me stroking and cumming, and I think maybe she liked it. She's not what I would call hot or anything, but it really got me hard thinking that she saw me. Jerked off again after she left.
thrill Amateur Jackinchatter

380 posts since 2015-12-24
44 year old heterosexual
Nope, that hasn't happened. But my dad has seen my wife get off, and I know that he gets off to her. I love it.
I love getting off to my wife with men of all ages.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » mother in law ever caught you jerking off?