JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Bi and married
Page: of 5   next > 
Unregistered ?

What percentage would you say your bi? If say a women and a man asked to meet who would you go for? Or if viewing cam's who would you view?
Add a reply Quote this post
handyman865 Amateur Jackinchatter

230 posts since 2017-08-21
57 year old curious male from Cheshire
I'm 100% curious but want to find someone normal and clean to play with then I'll let you know
stroking myself now.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

That's the difficult part finding normal people
Cumhungry Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2017-12-13
79 year old bisexual male from Maryland
It is a big step to try sex with another man. I feel a large percentage of men think of it. It was easier when we were kids and new to our sexuality. If you tried it as a teen, you will always think back mostly while playing of the pleasure or pain from it. But you think it over. once you find that guy you feel comfortable with, talk it out, state your wishes and limits and go slow. but regardless how long you stay away, you'll want to try it again. enjoy the bond men can have.
Now desire another discrete married friend. No LTR just a friend.
Unregistered ?

That's a hard one to answer. I've had limited experience with men and women for that matter. I think I can truthfully say that I am more attracted to women than men sexually but I have never been a ladies man but I am in no way romantically attracted to men. A warm soft woman or girl would be so fine but to go jack with a good bud is also very hot to me. its a toss up.
seacoastfun4u Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2014-01-26
54 year old bisexual male from Seacoast NH
Absolutely attracted to women only as far as the overall gender. When I'm out I never look at men or think he's hot or a wonder what his cock is like? I do that with women constantly! When it comes to sex, I would say i'm equally into eating pussy and sucking cock. I love the taste of pussy and the feel of pussy lips, and I love the taste of cum and feeling a cock stiffen and release in my mouth.
UKCurious Novice Jackinchatter

90 posts since 2011-03-28
41 year old curious male from Nottingham
80/20 principle works quite well for me. I find many many more women attractive and rarely see the entire man in the same light. Some, if very fit and great body etc are hard to ignore.

My curious side is more about the cock and what can be done with it. Not had much experience and that was a long time ago but do think back on it fondly and want to try again and maybe more. But no interest at all in kissing or cuddling with a guy.

If i had a choice of man or woman, it really depends on what might be on the table I guess. But put them both together and im in fantasy land.
soundr Amateur Jackinchatter

179 posts since 2017-06-22
74 year old male from AZ
Bout 25% Bi, suckd 3 cocks and been sukd 30+ years ago. Still haven't had a Live cock up my ass yet but wouldn't turn down the Opportunity for a 18+ cock cum up my ass after sukn his cock. My Current wife knows my past and says its cheating to suk/fuk anyone, I disagree. Been trying for years for a 3 way with a yng (legal)cock for that reason, she wont. Even offered to take her to Vegas to do it. I mean shes had my cock cum up her ass so fair is fair, eh.
6.5 x 5.5 cut bare cock
checkingonit Skilled Jackinchatter

586 posts since 2013-08-12
73 year old curious from Here/Yonder in Southeast USA
Jackmeovi said:
That's the difficult part finding normal people

Depends on what you mean by "normal."
Give me a PM & I love to watch
bfphawk Professional Jackinchatter

1235 posts since 2012-02-03
61 year old bisexual male from US
Jackmeovi said:
What percentage would you say your bi? If say a women and a man asked to meet who would you go for? Or if viewing cam's who would you view?

Interesting... I'm 100% Bi. That is to say my sexual references are bi-sexual, so both women and men. Being bisexual isn't a state of varying degrees. It's a yes or no question.

Will it rain today? Maybe. The "chance" of rain is 30%.

Is it raining? Yes or no. 100% or 0%.

What are the chances that I consider myself bisexual? 100% Will I get to suck cock today? Probably 0% chance. :-(

Now if we ask, "what percentage of your sex life, whether physically or mentally (fantasy), is bisexual?" Then I can answer 95%. No it's still 100% for me because even when I watch a young hot sexy girl sucking cock I wish it were my lips kissing the head.

How much same-sex physical activity do I engage in? About 5% of my actual other-person sexual contact is male. About 5% is my wife and 90% is myself, wishing for something else.
bijackn Amateur Jackinchatter

436 posts since 2016-02-15
57 year old bisexual male
married 30 yrs been bi since i sucked my first dick years ago YES wife knows YES she is bi too. have a couple regular JO buds still to this day

but as for percentage i would have to say im 100% both ways in im with a JO bud im all in if im with a pussy in 100% all in

preference just depends on whats going on right now i would take either or both some times i just get a hankering for a cock that has to be sucked fucked or jerked
throbbing is the best way thru the day
Raised-A-Nudist Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2015-08-25
77 year old bisexual from East Tenn.Near Jellico,Tenn.
probably 50-60% bi!! had my first bi sex with a man at 9 yrs old {Jacking} he jacked me!! I do enjoy both though!!
Raised-A-Nudist
kokhard Amateur Jackinchatter

133 posts since 2015-08-22
51 year old bisexual from southeast missouri
60% men....40% women...Infact i'm looking for a mutual bud right now. I have one but he's not around enough
CuckCouple
Unregistered ?

bijackn said:
married 30 yrs been bi since i sucked my first dick years ago YES wife knows YES she is bi too. have a couple regular JO buds still to this day

but as for percentage i would have to say im 100% both ways in im with a JO bud im all in if im with a pussy in 100% all in

preference just depends on whats going on right now i would take either or both some times i just get a hankering for a cock that has to be sucked

fucked or jerked

You are one lucky SOB
She ever watch you with a bud
Or even have you ever watched he with her bud
If ya need a bud for that first one I would be happy to oblige
Unregistered ?

Yeap, I agree with handyman!!
Page: of 5   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Bi and married