JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » The first time I masturbated...
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Boris21 Enlightened Jackinchatter

2530 posts since 2016-11-28
28 year old bisexual male
you sure started early monkee
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Boris21 said:
you sure started early monkee

Yep, been a chronic wanker for 59 years! strokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

Well my experience wasn't as exciting as you guys'. At 13 I ended up stimulating the sweet spot under the head coz it felt good there until white stuff started cumming out. i freaked out and had to tell my dad. i was scared my dick had just broke. he laughed and said it's normal don't worry about it. later a friend told me what it was he does to jack off - making a fist and pumping away. still kind of embarrassed I ran to my dad then, but hey he's a dude too.
"oh no dad i just jacked off, will i be ok?" if i were him i think I'd have just about died trying to not laugh!
Unregistered ?

and reached orgasm nothing came out. i wasnt even carrying bullets. the good old days orgasm sensation with no cleanup
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
I don't remember the "first time" - I masturbated dry for years before I could cum - and loved it every time!

The first time I shot I was 12 jacking off before bed (like every night) and the tip got wet! I knew what had happened and was so excited - I was a man!
Unregistered ?

The first time I discovered the joys of masturbation was to a copy of Fiesta magazine.

I was 12 and was going through the blanket box in my parents room looking for a couple of big blankets to turn into a nice little alien battlefield for my star wars toys.
I got near the bottom and caught the corner of a magazine, I pulled it out not really thinking it was anything...as you can imagine within a couple of page turns I was totally hooked by what I was seeing.
Now prior to this I used to perv over the lingerie and bra section in my mom's catalogues, they were exciting to look at but never was sure why.
Fiesta really ignited the fires, that same day I lay on the mag and fucked it. When I got that need to pee feeling I stopped. That went on for a week or so before I first did my first fist pump wank. That time I pushed through the need to pee feeling and went for it.
That first little spurt of white and that elation from cumming was such a world altering moment. I used the magazine for three months or so before it vanished ( it was showing some wear by the time it went) those poor catalogues bore the brunt of my youthfulness for awhile after that.
Boris21 Enlightened Jackinchatter

2530 posts since 2016-11-28
28 year old bisexual male
Driftwood75 said:
The first time I discovered the joys of masturbation was to a copy of Fiesta magazine.

I was 12 and was going through the blanket box in my parents room looking for a couple of big blankets to turn into a nice little alien battlefield for my star wars toys.
I got near the bottom and caught the corner of a magazine, I pulled it out not really thinking it was anything...as you can imagine within a couple of page turns I was totally hooked by what I was seeing.
Now prior to this I used to perv over the lingerie and bra section in my mom's catalogues, they were exciting to look at but never was sure why.
Fiesta really ignited the fires, that same day I lay on the mag and fucked it. When I got that need to pee feeling I stopped. That went on for a week or so before I first did my first fist pump wank. That time I pushed through the need to pee feeling and went for it.
That first little spurt of white and that elation from cumming was such a world altering moment. I used the magazine for three months or so before it vanished ( it was showing some wear by the time it went) those poor catalogues bore the brunt of my youthfulness for awhile after that.

Oh, that first squirting cum! Dry cumming was fun, but the first time you squirt is always fantastic.
niceandslow Novice Jackinchatter

54 posts since 2017-12-25
homosexual male
My first proper orgasm after years of cumming without jism was at age 13. I was sitting high in a tree of all places. I was itching to experience the "feeling" again, and so I started stroking my hard dick. Before I knew what was happening, a fair-sized jet shot out -- accompanied by an orgasm that made me see double! I was dumbfounded with surprise. After I recovered from the intensity of it all, I knew that my life had changed forever. I could not wait to try it all again. Not an hour later I managed a repeat performance. Needless to say I was in ecstasy at the idea of doing this whenever I felt like it!
A day without a wank is a day wasted
Unregistered ?

Great stories guys! I love reading how we each learned two stroke! Probably why I still like receiving jack off instructions... New ways and new Strokes!
sepafun Skilled Jackinchatter

941 posts since 2013-10-10
63 year old curious male from Gilbertsville, PA
I was a nerd from the beginning. My parents had a series of magazines that were all about medicine, biology and how the body worked. I used to read them when they came each month, fascinated by the way things work. When I was 12 I was home alone and the new issue had arrived. I opened it up and started looking through it. This edition was about "Human Reproduction." So basically it explained "where babies come from" and my parents had not yet had "the talk" with me. It explained in detail how sex works and described how the "friction on the head and shaft of the penis causes orgasm and ejaculation which is quite pleasurable" On top of that it had photos, front and back of a nude man and woman, photos of a penis and pussy and detailed diagrams.

As I was reading this and looking at the pictures I was getting quite stiff and though of how I could use "friction" to see if I could have one of these orgasms it described. So I took the issue and went to the bathroom, took off my pants and underwear and decided to try just making a fist around my stiff penis to try to make some friction! I had read that the "ejaculation" was a "small amount of semen." I had no clue what semen would be like. Well It didn't take long, before I knew it I was cuming, It shot out a LOT of cum and the feeling was so intense that my knees were actually weak and I almost passed out! That was the first of uncountable jack off sessions!
Unregistered ?

It's incredible how intense the first time can be!
andysmz Professional Jackinchatter

1444 posts since 2012-12-08
57 year old bisexual from Edinburgh UK
Can't honestly remember my first spunk. I was wanking from at least 4 years old and used to roll my cock between my palms feeling it getting stiffer and stiffer until it started to hurt so that I stopped. Obviously I must have worked out "edging" to keep the sensations as long as possible. Was probably around 11/12 when I first ejaculated - and had to change my technique because of messy hands.
Unregistered ?

Nice!
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
the first time I masturbated was the next night after I had been wanked off.but that's a different story.I have a good foreskin and started pinching it over the head.I got to the point where you all know,I thought I was going to wet my bed.I couldn't stop and orgasmed.next thing I knew it was morning.must have passed out.into toilet and repeated.bit of pushing and pulling and found the normal wankers grip.still do!
Unregistered ?

My first time was thru humping. I had been doing things like humping the bed and knew the friction against my dick got me hard and felt good. Well one evening my dad, brother, and I were watching TV and I was lying on the floor with a pillow. I realized I hadn't gotten hard lying there, so I very slowly began to grind my boner against the pillow. I knew it felt good, but I did it very slowly so that my dad or brother would not notice what I was doing. I did this for a long time, and I think because of that and the fact that I was doing it very slowly and carefully, it resulted in my first orgasm. I remember it being a great feeling, but I had to play it cool in front of my dad and brother. The combination of everything made it very intense.
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » The first time I masturbated...