JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Have you ever snowballed with a chick? (shoot cum in her mouth then kiss)
Page: of 8   next > 
Frot_Man Amateur Jackinchatter

213 posts since 2015-07-16
41 year old
Anyone ever try this?

I've done it before where I would be getting a BJ from a girl and then after shooting in her mouth she starts making out with me. Start to french kiss and get into it. Swapping the cum from each others mouth.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
rolajon Professional Jackinchatter

1112 posts since 2017-12-27
curious male
i shoot directly to her throat
www.flickr.com/photos/cd_kas/
Unregistered ?

Nope, doesn't appeal to me.
samfisher Amateur Jackinchatter

445 posts since 2012-08-30
59 year old curious
Yes. I love it. I want to do it after she takes another guy's load though
ScottishWanka1990 Amateur Jackinchatter

269 posts since 2016-04-06
33 year old male
Yeah this has happened 2 me, but didn't know she hadn't swallowed tho!
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
Wife is heavily into sharing my precum with me. She lives for the thrill of coaxing out a dose during a blow job and then immediately sitting up to french kiss and swirl my juice all over my lips while I taste it and swallow. She'll swallow my cum load and thats ok with me. No desire to snowball my cum from either of us.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
MidwestGuy Amateur Jackinchatter

123 posts since 2017-09-15
heterosexual male from Midwest, US
Yes, I have done before. I have eaten my cum for practically as long as I have been jerking off so doesn't bother me at all.
WaGuy Skilled Jackinchatter

716 posts since 2015-03-26
47 year old from Tacoma Wa.
Nope but spider manned one once. That's where you cum in your hand and fling it on her.
anyone wanna hookup?
ZMAN Professional Jackinchatter

1305 posts since 2014-02-20
curious
Yes. Never could eat my own cum, didn't appeal to me and once I came I lost any interest in even trying it. Then I met this gorgeous, open minded, sexy woman 19 years younger than me. Sex was great. We often talked about what turned us on, and I told a hot story/scenario to her that included my kissing her deeply after I came in her mouth. She was blown away, saying she never had a guy so secure in his sexuality that would do that. And she dreamed of that, and that thought turned her on so much. So, the next time she blew me, as she knelt in front of me, when I was ready to cum I warned her I was ready but told her "don't swallow". After I came in her mouth, I stood her up and french kissed her deeply. It was great. She said she almost came when we were making out. And aside from it being a little messy, I didn't even taste my cum. It was almost like her mouth neutralized it. It was great. I also told her I was going to eat her pussy after cumming in it, and she wanted that so bad. So of course I did, and she came harder than she ever has in her life. Women love stuff like this, but often don't say it because too many guys play the macho game, and think it would equate to being homo.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
My late wife would always swallow after sucking me off and she loved to cuddle and then kiss. I knew if I did not respond to our kissing I could say goodbye to anymore blowjobs. One has to sacrifice to keep a good thing going.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
NeilG Amateur Jackinchatter

436 posts since 2016-01-09
66 year old curious male from Mid-Atlantic
My wife and I do that at least once every month or 2.

I'm okay with it, and it turns her on like crazy.

The other thing that turns her on is if I eat her out (clean up) after coming in her pussy. But we don't do that as often, because these days we usually need lube ... which doesn't taste very good! grin

NeilG said:
My wife and I do that at least once every month or 2.

I'm okay with it, and it turns her on like crazy.

The other thing that turns her on is if I eat her out (clean up) after coming in her pussy. But we don't do that as often, because these days we usually need lube ... which doesn't taste very good! grin

That's the most honest post ever...laugh Once the lube comes out the oral stuff ends; young guys wont understand...

plush said:
My late wife would always swallow after sucking me off and she loved to cuddle and then kiss. I knew if I did not respond to our kissing I could say goodbye to anymore blowjobs. One has to sacrifice to keep a good thing going.

You know, that's true...every once in a while she'll swallow a load just 'cause and then after a cuddle, she'll want a kiss. I guess I never put 2+2 together...what could be more empowering for a woman than to trick a guy into licking his own cum off her lips?
coyote69 Amateur Jackinchatter

499 posts since 2006-11-02
54 year old bisexual male from ohio
she would kiss me after each blowjob. what I really liked after I came in her she would suck my dick clean, then we would kiss. got to taste us both that way
bluesfan49 Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2017-03-20
56 year old
have done with the wife a while ago before she lost interest in sex,,but my friends wife gets very turned on by it,
Page: of 8   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Have you ever snowballed with a chick? (shoot cum in her mouth then kiss)