JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » how many guys do this and how many females have watched guys do this?
Page: of 1  
sixinches3 Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2008-11-08
43 year old
humping against your bed, or pillow or something else like the couch or floor or whatever..I have had girls watch me hump against my bed, their beds, a pillow and a couch and floor..and other places....I have also put a condom on my cock and gotten two pillows..and put my cock between the pillows and go in and out of the pillows like i am fucking and i do that till I cum in the condom...
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I think we all have at one time or another.
Unregistered ?

I used to hump my bed and pillow all the time until I was about 20 or so.
Unregistered ?

I did when I was a preteen then I graduated to humping pussy
Unregistered ?

i did when i was a teen and still do sometimes when i dont want to use my hand
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
It was my favourite way to get off in my teens and into my 20s. I still do it from time to time. I have never been watched while I hump pillows.
luv2blowmyload Amateur Jackinchatter

181 posts since 2007-11-28

I have done what you described in your posting before, but it was many years ago. I have never done it in front of a woman. When I used the method described to masturbate, I did it only a few times because I concluded that it felt so much better and that I had a much better orgasm when I stroked my penis than when humping my bed or pillows. I guess it just depends on what feels best to the guy.
Paul19 Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2006-12-09
26 year old bisexual male from Minnesota

I like to make a V shape of my pillow and then get on my knees and hump the V. You can change the pressure with your hands so you get more or less friction. It was a fun way to practice for pussy.
Life is a mutual affair.
gradgrind Amateur Jackinchatter

162 posts since 2007-01-14
43 year old heterosexual
sixinches3 said:
humping against your bed, or pillow or something else like the couch or floor or whatever..I have had girls watch me hump against my bed, their beds, a pillow and a couch and floor..and other places....I have also put a condom on my cock and gotten two pillows..and put my cock between the pillows and go in and out of the pillows like i am fucking and i do that till I cum in the condom...

I did that just after I began masturbating about 12 years old, but never did it in front of anyone else. I soon realized it produced a much less satisfying orgasm than the classic dick in fist method, so I didn't waste precious time that way.
sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
Yeh i agree its some thing young guys do because they are horny all the time,i know i was and before i started fucking girls i would get it off anyway i could and proud of it.
justwaitin35 Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2008-09-19
48 year old curious from Sydney
b4 i fucked a real pussy, i was about 12 and cut a slit in my foam mattress and lubed it up. i use to fuck this all the time and it felt great my cum use to shoot on the floor under my bed so it was easy to do and no need to worry too much about cleanin up, also when i was finished i'd pull the sheet back over the bed and go to sleep, sometimes i found my self waking up with my soft cock still in the slit, they were great times.......
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Personals » how many guys do this and how many females have watched guys do this?