JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Can you resist a Panty Drawer
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

how many have taken pictures or even borrowed items ?
Add a reply Quote this post
shaved74 Skilled Jackinchatter

718 posts since 2010-05-23
50 year old curious from omaha
Many photos and borrowed
shaved74
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Baggsy2010 said:
Ican't resit either. I often house sit for neighbours and use the opportunity to go through their panty drawers. I always try some on and quite often take a trophy photo of me wearing them so I c an look again in my own time.

Same here, can't resist a rummage in her underwear draw
Unregistered ?

We are all so bad! I used to love seeing my neighbours undies on her washing line, knowing the kind of stuff she was wearing was quite arousing. I've had a good rummage through some drawers in my time.
Unregistered ?

Shavedheadstud said:
We are all so bad! I used to love seeing my neighbours undies on her washing line, knowing the kind of stuff she was wearing was quite arousing. I've had a good rummage through some drawers in my time.

Being naughty is the best turn on .. mmmm
Unregistered ?

Mature999 said:
Being naughty is the best turn on .. mmmm

Good point, forbidden fruit taste sweeter.
longtallwillie Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2016-05-04
58 year old curious from London
A few years ago, was housesitting mates house while they went on holiday. Obviously as soon as I dropped them at the airport I was straight round to the house and into his wifes panty drawer. Was very surprised to find a vibrator in below all the undies, but it didn`t take me long to get into the sexiest satin panties and matching suspender belt with stockings, sucking her vibrator, knowing it had been in her sweet pussy
wank hard, wank often
daval Professional Jackinchatter

2239 posts since 2015-04-28
73 year old bisexual male from Aberdeen, Scotland
I have many photos of daughter in laws's panty drawer and her panties spread out - also used ones with stains. Also have her daughter's before she met my son. DIL 50 and her dau 21. Not found any toys yet but will keep looking at every opportunity.
jeepster Professional Jackinchatter

1365 posts since 2013-01-30
43 year old from Florida
When I was younger there was this girl I was totally in love with but she didnt know it I would go over her house and check out her stuff on her parents clothesline I took a bunch of bras and a few panties I also was friendly with her older brother so I would get to go in the house and while he was showering I would check out her bras and panties in her drawers one time I got to go thru a bag in her closet and found some old stuff like stuff she was going to get rid of it from years before actially found about 3 bras and one was I think her training bra lol
cumtease Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2016-09-25
66 year old curious transgender male from Australia
No I couldn't resist a pantie draw. Would be so tempted to carefully examine each item with a big smile on my face.
Celebrating masturbating
Unregistered ?

prefer wash basket for worn
Unregistered ?

Used to love going through a linen basket for used knickers when I was fitting bathrooms
JackMcCock Skilled Jackinchatter

527 posts since 2014-06-30
42 year old bisexual male from San Diego
I will absolutely dive in to a woman's underwear drawer at any opportunity. Yes, I will take photos and yes, I will help myself to something sexy to masturbate with. I do feel guilty over the theft, and the invasion of privacy, but it also gets my cock hard and gives me orgasms so I'ma keep doing it.

I was in a shared house at one point, there was this batshit crazy hot Indian girl lived upstairs. One night she was drinking and left her clothes in the washing machine. Best believe I came in her panties, and I can only hope she dried them and wore them with my cum against her pussy.
Unregistered ?

I love cumming in a pair of panties. I have take pictures and even a couple videos... haha
daval Professional Jackinchatter

2239 posts since 2015-04-28
73 year old bisexual male from Aberdeen, Scotland
It must be great to be a tradesman working in houses with the opportunity to search wash baskets and open drawers. Then chat to the lady after you have seen and sniffed her used knickers. Nearest I've been is seeing undies on Washing lines although I get daughter in laws whenever I can.
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Can you resist a Panty Drawer