JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Alisa: slim breathtaking brunette with natural D-cups!
Page: < prev  of 9   next > 
Unregistered ?

Lovely! My blond MILF wife would love her. I'd love to see the two of them going at it.stroke
Add a reply Quote this post
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
One of Alisa's recent photosets is "In Bloom" consisting of 36 gorgeous images. The entire set is available for viewing and masturbating at my Alisa Blog, along with 107 other cock-thrilling photo albums! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

Cum jack to Alisa in photos and videos.
ALISA BLOG
ALISA MYCIRCLE ROOM

CLICK HERE for a directory to all my blogs devoted to beautiful busty masturbabes!

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
denali7155 Skilled Jackinchatter

798 posts since 2011-09-13
61 year old heterosexual from USA
Just beautiful!
I like to share my jo materials.

It's a good day when two of your favorite brunette beauties both release new photosets, you download both, and then post each on your blog dedicated to that model.

Alisa released "Free as the Wind", a 35-image all-nude set. It's now one of the 111 complete photosets at my Alisa Blog. I also have an Alisa MyCircle Room featuring 10 videos. Alisa is 5 ft. 7 and her measurements are 35D-24-36, with big natural tits and shaved pussy.

ALISA BLOG
ALISA MYCIRCLE ROOM

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Meanwhile Martina Mink released "Gown in Nature" (120 pics). I uploaded this set to my Martina Mink Blog, where it's the 17th photoset. Martina measures 37D-24-40 with blue eyes, beautiful natural tits and a bald pussy.

MARTINA MINK BLOG

Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

ALISA BLOG
ALISA MYCIRCLE ROOM

I've just added five more videos to the Alisa MyCircle Room, for a total of 14 arousing videos of this beautiful brunette naked!

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
cornucopia Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2019-04-07
71 year old
Love the location! Looks like a massive phallus thrusting up from the depths! Literally rock-hard!

New photoset added to my Alisa Blog, "Venus" (36 images).

Alisa is the Venus of my penis! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

ALISA BLOG
ALISA MYCIRCLE ROOM

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

New photoset added to my Alisa Blog - "Ethereal Beauty" (38 pics). This brings the total number of complete photosets in the blog to 114.

ALISA BLOG
ALISA MYCIRCLE ROOM

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Unregistered ?

seriously the nicest tits and bod I've seen in a long time....just wow

I've added the 115th complete photoset to my Alisa Blog. This one is entitled "Fashion" and includes 116 gorgeous images. Follow the links below to fully enjoy her!

Alisa is so incredibly beautiful, so deserving of every stroke of your swollen cock, and every drop of semen you squirt in her direction! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

ALISA BLOG
ALISA MYCIRCLE ROOM

Let's jack off to Alisa! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

ALISA BLOG
ALISA MYCIRCLE ROOM

ALISA BLOG
ALISA MYCIRCLE ROOM

New set on my Alisa Blog, "Playful", 36 gorgeous nude images.

ALISA BLOG
ALISA MYCIRCLE ROOM

CLICK HERE for a directory to all my blogs devoted to beautiful busty masturbabes!

Littleoldme Professional Jackinchatter

1218 posts since 2019-08-24
56 year old heterosexual male
Wouldn't mind going a few rounds with herstrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke
softcock Amateur Jackinchatter

293 posts since 2020-03-08
77 year old heterosexual male from California
LAJakin70 said:
Lovely! My blond MILF wife would love her. I'd love to see the two of them going at it.stroke

I would enjoy seeing the show, if I could not be there to enjoy it.
Softcock
Page: < prev  of 9   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Alisa: slim breathtaking brunette with natural D-cups!