JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » RIP Craigslist Personals / Now Where?
Page: of 5   next > 
meatbeatr Amateur Jackinchatter

111 posts since 2014-01-22

Looks like Craigslist has killed their personals section due to new US laws. I know there are plenty of dating apps, and apps for gay guys, but I wonder if people have ideas on a different site to use to meet other bicurious guys?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
pingingcomet Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2010-03-12
58 year old
Just signed up for AFF. We'll see.
Ceebukowski2 Amateur Jackinchatter

147 posts since 2017-05-30
48 year old
Still available where I live.
cdma69 Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2018-01-16
76 year old heterosexual male from Georgia
meatbeatr said:
Looks like Craigslist has killed their personals section due to new US laws. I know there are plenty of dating apps, and apps for gay guys, but I wonder if people have ideas on a different site to use to meet other bicurious guys?

Fuck you are right
str8 mwm
DoggySmile Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2017-12-10
32 year old bisexual male from Arizona
Damn, I didn't even know that. I'd like to know this too.
Unregistered ?

US Congress just passed HR 1865, "FOSTA", seeking to subject websites to criminal and civil liability when third parties (users) misuse online personals unlawfully.

Any tool or service can be misused. We can't take such risk without jeopardizing all our other services, so we are regretfully taking craigslist personals offline. Hopefully we can bring them back some day.

To the millions of spouses, partners, and couples who met through craigslist, we wish you every happiness!
joystk Skilled Jackinchatter

591 posts since 2006-09-05
77 year old curious male from Portland, Oregon
I had recently placed an ad and got some good responses. Thankfully I got the real email addresses from the best ones because the craigslist email is probably not working anymore. Hopefully this stupid law will not get through the Senate and we'll get the CL ads back. In the meantime, there's Jackinchat.

So Jackinchatters, PLEASE put your city and state information in your profile and your age if you have any interest at all in getting together for some masturbation fun. The more info in the profile, the more likely you can find someone to play with. I have used other sites (Bateworld, Silverdaddies, Squirt) but they are considerably more gay-oriented than JC. JC has everything we need as long as people put enough info in their profiles.
Charley.stroker - join me on Skype
pantypanty Amateur Jackinchatter

212 posts since 2011-08-24
bisexual male
Craigs was how I found all of my jack buddies. That really sucks that it's gone. Would be awesome if Jackinchat had location area where you could look for people of similar interests nearby. Like that jack map that someone had, is that still working? or we could find a way to use the working craigslist areas to our advantage.
Panties, not the best thing in the world. But next to it!
marriedmale34 Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2010-01-13
47 year old
Cannot believe that I'm traveling for the first time in 6 months and all of the sudden CL is not available. Ugh.....WTF! Anyone have any suggestions on other places to look for locals? PM me.
bamajack Novice Jackinchatter

81 posts since 2011-03-17
57 year old homosexual male from Utah
Well fuck that sucks! I didnt use CL often but it was nice way to fuck around, and if nothing else reading what all of the other horny fuckers wrote about and looking for was hot.

Hopefully glory holes will make a come back. I love beating off in restrooms and finding a bro to play with
take your pants off and jackit
Unregistered ?

If anyone knows of local lists please post here...
The only other site I have found that lists guys that JO on Cam is wifelovers.com they also have personals but not much useage -- not like CL!
njguywantsit Skilled Jackinchatter

697 posts since 2011-04-29
60 year old bisexual male from NW New Jersey
check out squirt.org manhunt.com adam4adam.com guyspy.com all are free, and you can find local guys to play with.
Masturbation is the best, innit!
fitchperv1 Novice Jackinchatter

100 posts since 2016-05-18
43 year old heterosexual male from Dayton, Ohio
Damn....I had my most perverted fun stemming from CL wink RIP!!!
harrybelland Amateur Jackinchatter

252 posts since 2017-06-13
bisexual male from Hollywood FL
Craigslist was the source I found all my hotel hookups while I was traveling....Nothing like playing with a curious married guy while he was on a biz trip... I am sure this bill will be deemed unconstitional and buried in mounds of law suits....but we will see.
Unregistered ?

This is a real shame. I met some great JO buddies on Craigslist too, luckily I keep in touch with some of them. Anybody can hit me up on JC of course, hopefully I'll find some other sites too!
Page: of 5   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » RIP Craigslist Personals / Now Where?