JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wanking or sex at work?
Page: < prev  of 5  
messieman Skilled Jackinchatter

661 posts since 2014-10-05
62 year old heterosexual
jetsetwilly75 said:
Ive wanked at work at most of the places I've worked at except the job I'm in now. Not enough privacy in the loos. I think the most was about 10 years ago when I used to work with a woman that I really fancied. I'd have to bust one out daily because of her. The good news is that we are still friends on Facebook and all these years later she still gets alot of my cum grin

I'm always wanking over the young girls at work. Love the skintight pants they wear and it's hard not to stare or get caught ogling them. They all sometimes give glimpses of vpl and you can see they'r wearing very skimpy knickers. I have to wank off for them in the gents, then return to work and look them in the eye. Never sure if they can tell or not
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Well the hot young brunette has been moved due to social distancing, to diagonally opposite me, which means I can't take my eyes off her legs while trying desperately to see up that mini skirt and off her massive tits which isn't helps by the fact that she is now directly in front of the air con unit, so every-time it kicks in sand the icy cold air blows across her she almost pokes my eyes out wink I had to jerk off twice yesterday at work
Unregistered ?

And then she walks into the office today in an inappropriate low cut short loose summer dress. Fuck I don't know which way to look - Oh wait, yes straight at her tits lol. Jesus I can feel my heart pumping and already stiff
pervvve Skilled Jackinchatter

833 posts since 2018-09-20
58 year old
messieman said:
I'm always wanking over the young girls at work. Love the skintight pants they wear and it's hard not to stare or get caught ogling them. They all sometimes give glimpses of vpl and you can see they'r wearing very skimpy knickers. I have to wank off for them in the gents, then return to work and look them in the eye. Never sure if they can tell or not

Done this a few times, especially when they have generous asses and are wearing tight jeans or leggings. Dress down at work has great benefits although smart business suits and stilettoes are equally wankable.
Hotscot Amateur Jackinchatter

466 posts since 2018-04-09
56 year old heterosexual male from Uk
Nothing like a good wank at work after a good perv at all & any hotties that are on the go either colleagues visitors or on the phone
StrokeWhileWifeWorks Amateur Jackinchatter

299 posts since 2017-04-06
62 year old curious male from Florida
worked in a warehouse when I was in college and I used to fuck the receptionist now and then on our lunch break in her minivan. miss those days.
Unregistered ?

Wanking during zoom meeting has been the norm over the last couple of months, I quite nice to get back in the office and knock on out over girls here, I think I got caught yesterday groping the bulge in my trousers yesterday while staring at the same girl's tits
Karl31 Novice Jackinchatter

53 posts since 2020-05-26
33 year old
Had a work colleague who used to wank me off in her car on our dinner time.
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
I used to work at a junior college. An x-gf started working in the library, and we started hanging out, and before long we were having sex again.

Towards the end of a workday we were in my office, both clearly horny, so I locked the office door and we started making out, hands very quickly in each others pants. She took her panties off, and I went down on her, returned the favour. Minutes later I entered her while she perched on the edge of the desk, and we fucked frantically, fully clothed. All too quickly I was about to cum, and just as I did, the class bell rang. The hall outside filled with students, laughing chattering and rattling their lockers while my x and I were locked in orgasms, a thin door away.
MidwestGuy Amateur Jackinchatter

123 posts since 2017-09-15
heterosexual male from Midwest, US
I've had sex once at work, at an old place with my ex. We both worked there, I had an office on a floor with only one other person, and he was away. I locked my office door and bent her over the desk, but still had to be so quiet. It was an old building so the floor creaked a ton.

Now I masturbate regularly at work, normally in the bathroom, although there is hardly anybody in the office right now and I have done it a few times with my door shut.

I have jerked off at every place I have ever worked. Sometimes coworkers make it impossible not to!
justsomeguy1980 Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2015-01-10
42 year old homosexual male from South Eastern Kentucky
caddy said:
I've jerked at most of the places I worked at but, I also watched one of my best friends that I worked with fuck a girl after we closed one night while he had me hide so she didn't know I was there and started jerkin while watching then I finished jerkin in front of him when she left while having a few beers there

That sounds really hot man.
cream707 Novice Jackinchatter

81 posts since 2017-01-15
34 year old curious male
mrcamslave1977 said:
And then she walks into the office today in an inappropriate low cut short loose summer dress. Fuck I don't know which way to look - Oh wait, yes straight at her tits lol. Jesus I can feel my heart pumping and already stiff

Sounds like she's begging for men to wank over her hard
Page: < prev  of 5  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wanking or sex at work?