JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » For The Older Guys
Page: of 1  
gl326 Amateur Jackinchatter

197 posts since 2014-08-15
58 year old heterosexual from Ohio
I suspected something like this. I finally did a little research.

"A precursor to many other medical problems and impaired sexual capacity, a high level of cholesterol is dangerous. Reducing the cholesterol level in the blood will help to maintain erection and may even help increasing penis size through exercise.
Through lack of exercise and unhealthy diet men risk their well being. It is a vicious cycle where usually men let themselves go and the more they let go, the harder it is to change own lifestyle. With high cholesterol fast-food diet men risk developing erectile dysfunction, which will in fact reduce the size of their penis through reducing blood flow to the penile tissue. To see what is the effect of high-cholesterol diet on male health we need to look into what is cholesterol and how it affects the health and well being of a person."

I know I used to be able to lay on my back. My girlfriend would lay with her back on my chest, slide my cock between her legs. And a few inches would stick out. She rub her pussy all over my cock. After cumming a few times it would be my turn. And I could fill her belly button with cum. Or shoot her in the face.

Today? I'm lucky if he get's to 5-6 inches in length. And I'm dealing with bad cholseterol.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
gl326 said:
I suspected something like this. I finally did a little research.

"A precursor to many other medical problems and impaired sexual capacity, a high level of cholesterol is dangerous. Reducing the cholesterol level in the blood will help to maintain erection and may even help increasing penis size through exercise.
Through lack of exercise and unhealthy diet men risk their well being. It is a vicious cycle where usually men let themselves go and the more they let go, the harder it is to change own lifestyle. With high cholesterol fast-food diet men risk developing erectile dysfunction, which will in fact reduce the size of their penis through reducing blood flow to the penile tissue. To see what is the effect of high-cholesterol diet on male health we need to look into what is cholesterol and how it affects the health and well being of a person."

I know I used to be able to lay on my back. My girlfriend would lay with her back on my chest, slide my cock between her legs. And a few inches would stick out. She rub her pussy all over my cock. After cumming a few times it would be my turn. And I could fill her belly button with cum. Or shoot her in the face.

Today? I'm lucky if he get's to 5-6 inches in length. And I'm dealing with bad cholseterol.

Hey gl, can you reference a link to the article you quote? I'd like to see more on this subject.

Thanks.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.

http://www.penissizes.org/content/lowering-cholesterol-increase-penis-size-and-strength-erection

Good man, thanks.
jnewman Skilled Jackinchatter

999 posts since 2018-01-02
73 year old heterosexual male from ireland
reducing cholesterol will not increase penis size.i take tablets to reduce cholesterol but it hasnt increased my penis size,nor does exercising it.dont believe all you read.as Donald Trump says,fake news!
Unregistered ?

jnewman said:
reducing cholesterol will not increase penis size.i take tablets to reduce cholesterol but it hasnt increased my penis size,nor does exercising it.dont believe all you read.as Donald Trump says,fake news!

Yeah, claiming a size increase seems dubious-but I'm sure cleaning up your cholesterol and exercising more probably improves erection quality

ero_dream said:
Yeah, claiming a size increase seems dubious-but I'm sure cleaning up your cholesterol and exercising more probably improves erection quality

I believe everything I read on the internet...
tribeca Amateur Jackinchatter

348 posts since 2010-01-29
83 year old homosexual male from NYC
Fascinating that so many guys are interested in penis size. I have an average sized cock, just about 6 inches, and no one has ever complained that it was insufficient. Maybe they were being polite, but I suspect that it's because most other guys I've been with haven't had all that much more or less.

Reducing cholesterol isn't a bad idea, though, and getting a fair amount of exercise is good, too. My doctor has asked me to do both, and my dick hasn't gotten any larger, but I certainly feel better all-around.
always willing to help a nice guy

ero_dream said:

Where did I claim this? Goes to show. You try to help some, and they refuse to be helped.

I can tell you. .....

I take medication for high (as in bad) cholesterol daily.

I work out DAILY! And have for years.

I also know for a fact. The way things used to be for me. AND how they are now.

So take the information I provided. And do with as you choose.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » For The Older Guys