JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » When did you start jerking it?
Page: of 7   next > 
masskink Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2006-11-19
65 year old bisexual male from Peabody Ma
I was 8 years old the first time I snapped myself an orgasm. I remember I was sitting in the window watching them pave the road. I was idlly jerking my 3" stick up and down, not really with a purpose. All of a sudden it started feeling really good. Ikept at it, now with my legs spread, till I had my first orgasm. I remember saying to myself "It feels good, it feels good" Nothing was shooting out of my cock, but I wasnt really expecting anything to anyway. This was the start of my daily chronic self enjoyment which I am still busy with today. I have had alot of fun jerking off in my life, and hope to have alot more fun to come.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Allen35 Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2008-01-14
49 year old curious
My good friend, who was my age, showed me how to do it when I was 10, almost 11. Only "dry cums" then but very intense. I was totally obsessed with sex after my introduction to masturbation.

justjoe Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2007-12-22
60 year old bisexual from IL
my older cousin showed me how when i was around 11.shortly thereafter i started having circle jerks with my buddies.great times.

eurowanker Amateur Jackinchatter

149 posts since 2006-07-04
85 year old homosexual from West Midlands UK
Allen35 said:
My good friend, who was my age, showed me how to do it when I was 10, almost 11. Only "dry cums" then but very intense. I was totally obsessed with sex after my introduction to masturbation.

Same here.stroke
Keep it healthy, keep it hard.

Gee62UK Amateur Jackinchatter

217 posts since 2008-04-18
78 year old heterosexual from UK
Must have been about 9 or so when schoolfriends began to experiment. Soon had dry cums on a regular basis. Didn't ejaculate until 13 or 14.

Str8Brad Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2007-06-17
56 year old
i started jacking when i was 12. My older brother showed me where dads playboy and hustsler collection was and i haven't stopped jerking off since.

wonderspooge Skilled Jackinchatter

551 posts since 2006-03-17
55 year old curious male from NJ
Finally made myself cum, at 11, but had been playingwith (and frustrating the hell out of) myself for years...
Masturbation... It's something that I like to do after I masturbate.

nycstroker Novice Jackinchatter

90 posts since 2008-02-23
62 year old homosexual from NYC
My friend Danny showed me what to do when I was 12. He was 15, so he knew lots more about it than I did. Of course, I loved it and I kept at it every day for the rest of my life! Thanks, Danny!
I'm doing it right now.

prel91 Amateur Jackinchatter

210 posts since 2008-06-24
56 year old curious from Alberta, Canada
When I wad 11 I was in the bath stroking my cock hand over hand like I had done many times before, this time some white stuff came out of my dick and I thought I broke something. Little did I know that I would be jacking-off daily for the next 10 years, slowed done after that!
Prel47

Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
I had been rubbing my hardons through my pants since I was about 8 or 9. I never had a dry cum. When I was 12, I was rubbing it and it felt especially good. So I rubbed harder and faster. Suddenly it sort of felt like I had to piss real bad....and of course I couldn't hold it. I blew a big load in my pants. After that day, I too was obsessed with sex. I did it every day, several times a day, for several years.

Unregistered ?

The first hardon I remember was when I was 13 after rolling around with my best friend's younger sister at their pool on a hot summer day. I went home and got naked, and had this strange thing with no idea what it was, so I just started touching it until I couldn't stop. I actually did shoot a load, and have been hooked since. I never did the little sister, but my cock became my new best friend for life.

andyben Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2008-12-26
66 year old curious from australia
i was 11 when my older friend started wanking and i remember thinking what the hell is he doing, then he started to twitch and moan and shot a load of cum. he told me to get my cock out and try it, it was strange not only wanking but also being watched, i climaxed but no cum. from thereon i was hooked and needed my daily fix. I went on to show others and alsways got a kick out of being the first to start.
binstrokin

sweltering Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2008-06-08
53 year old
That is so hot!

milesprowler Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2008-05-30
41 year old curious from Canada
I remember my first like it was yesterday. I was 13 and it was around the christmas holidays, so i had the house to myself. I was snooping around to see what i could find and i found a vibtating type body massager. I took it out and did what any 13 year-old would do, i started rubbing it all over my dick. The thing had a sort of suction cup attatchment on it, and after a few minutes of rubbing it around the head of my dick i felt the most incredible sensation as i shot my first load. I used that thing for almost a year before i learned how to get off by hand

chazzy_244 Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2007-04-25
heterosexual from NYC Queens
I was naked on my bed and my hard cock felt so good between my thighs. I kind of thrusted and came real quick, with just a little juice but it felt so incredibly good....haven't stopped jerking it for years. I was 11.
chazzy_244 j/o lover

Page: of 7   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » When did you start jerking it?