JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » First Cock You Sucked
Page: < prev  of 2  
smokinlilsmiley Amateur Jackinchatter

222 posts since 2011-05-02
44 year old bisexual from Alabama
I was 11 or 12 it was my older brother I walked in on him jacking off and he taught me how
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jackbird Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2017-09-21
66 year old bisexual male from Dover /Rochester New Hampshire
Young teen as he was to. First put in my mouth I knew I liked it, took him a while to cum. When he exploded in my mouth I gaged but made it threw it and swallowed it all. I was surprised on how fast and how much he filled my mouth. Felt guilty after thought I was gay from doing it and how much I enjoyed it. But 2 days latter did it again and when he said oh yea you suck so good I knew I was a cock sucker. That was in 1972. I love pussy but from time to time love a hard throbbing cock in my mouth
Unregistered ?

13.....widower neighbors
alanj Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2014-04-18
77 year old homosexual male from indiana
My first jack off buddy and I sucked each other off when I was about 16 and he was about 14. We had been jacking off each other for about a year when we first gave each other blow jobs. He was hot and had a great cock. I remember we both shot our loads into each others mouth. We had sex for many years until he got married. I remember he was a good cocksucker.
CuriousAsCanBe6969 Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2018-12-26
37 year old curious male from USA
I was 11 my older brother walked in our room I was naked trying to jack off, from secretly watching him do it. He taught me well that day.
Please let me try!
Unregistered ?

My cousin's, when we were both eleven.
Unregistered ?

I was 21. Late nigt coming back home after drinking too much vodka I met a stranger at my age, who asked me to tell him the way to a main railway station. I answered it was the same direction I was going to and i could accompany him. He had to take a piss first. When he started pissing I looked at his flaccid penis and couldn't look away. I realised I had a hard on. He noticed it too. About half an hour later we were sitting on a bench on a platform of the railway station. Suddenly he unzipped my fly and started to suck my hard penis. I was embarrassed that someone could see us and I proposed to go to a park nearby. In the park I sat on a bench waiting for him to finish a BJ. He approached pushing his hips close to my face. I noticed his bulge, he had a hard on and his fly was unzipped. I wanted to return the favor, so I did. After a minute or so we jacked off together.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » First Cock You Sucked