JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Women edging
Page: of 1  
enis Skilled Jackinchatter

823 posts since 2006-02-10
80 year old curious from Midwest US
My question for you jack'in gals....do women ever practice edging like some guys do? If so, how does that work for you?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
j_bryon Amateur Jackinchatter

456 posts since 2005-08-12
50 year old heterosexual male from Southern Wisconsin
That is an interesting question but I doubt you'll get any responses as I doubt women edge. I mean, why should they? Most can keep cumming over and over. There's never any need to edge. Isn't the point to edging is to have ONE HUGE orgasm? Well, women can have many huge orgasms...if they so desire.
Jacking when it's necessary and it's necessary often.
addicted_female Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2006-12-26
49 year old bisexual from New York
Yes, I do, quite frequently
Unregistered ?

I do edge sometimes...I normally don't do it for very long. As j_byron said we can come several times if we so choose so there isn't that much need for edging. But it is a nice feeling to get so close and deny yourself the orgasm.....you end up getting so close that you feel almost like you had a mini-orgasm. It's intense...I don't usually hold off long though but when I come it is pretty great.

As for how I do it.....well basically when I feel myself getting really close I will change how I'm jilling...usually I will stop touching my clit for a few seconds till the urge has passed then go back to rubbing. If I'm using a toy I can keep up with that in me as I need the clit stimulation to cum.

Unregistered ?

I really don't think I've tried to intensionally 'edge'. I never even heard of the term until discoveering this site and reading the guy's comments about it. I've never felt the need to edge though actually. If having sex or jilling turns me on enough to want or needing to have an orgasm, why not just have it and enjoy it! And yes, it's usually no problem continuing on to have another. I have unintentionally edged I suppose though... if I've been interupted for some reason, but usually that will only leave me very horny and once I come back to what I was doing in the first place I'll O fairly soon there after. And I'll agree with "thejacqeffect" that clitty stimulation is definitely the best and most enjoyable way for me to orgasm... very deep and intense orgasm!
michelle696969 Amateur Jackinchatter

119 posts since 2006-05-30
52 year old heterosexual from Southern US
been a while since i came to jc, but, now i am wondering WHY did i wait sooooooo long???????? i read this post and i am instantly ready for a good, hott, intense orgasm!!!!!!! and as for edging, i actually love it. i love the intensity, i love the maddening effect it has on me, but,,,,,,, it never lasts long. i just gotta GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!! and then i am ready to do it again. sometimes again, and again and again.
Masturbation is an art to be shared!!!
enis Skilled Jackinchatter

823 posts since 2006-02-10
80 year old curious from Midwest US
enis said:
My question for you jack'in gals....do women ever practice edging like some guys do? If so, how does that work for you?

Thank you ladies for posting your replies. See guys, some of them do edge. I have to admit that I'm really envious of the ability to produce multiple Os for as long as one desires. I'd be doing that non stop. I can still get two off but more than that is a challenge.

Hope we hear from some more of you gals.
Unregistered ?

I do, though not all that often when I'm alone. i do however enjoy having a guy who knows what hes doing lick me and keep me close for a long time... it makes my orgasm huge and intense. I mean really, if I have an hour to play, I'd rather have one amazing orgasm than 3 run of the mill orgasms. But thats just me. I suppose it also depends on mood. When I'm REALLY horny, sometimes I just want to cum NOW lol and not wait around!
jnly Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2009-01-30
53 year old bisexual
My ex-husband enjoyed teasing me for extended periods and would sometimes forbid me from having an orgasm for several days at a time (we experimented with some D/s themes in our sex life). When I finally got there, the orgasms were usually exceptionally intense... very strong and very long lasting.

If time allows I sometimes like to go slowly when I masturbate because the build up can be so nice on its own. I don't normally edge, though. My orgasms tend to get stronger the more I have so I can make them very intense by having them early and then keep going!
Linda Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2006-07-13
44 year old bisexual
Of course the orgasm is stronger and more satisfying if you take time to get sufficiently aroused. (Good sex requires foreplay.) But I've never deliberately held back my orgasm for the extended periods that men describe as edging. As already discussed, it's the matter of multiple orgasms for me.

I stay aroused and give myself several very satisfying orgasms over an extended period of time. But I can see why a man would sometimes want to edge. Most guys I've known lose sexual interest as soon as they shoot their semen. For some, the recharge time is lengthy, and the second one (I'm told) is sometimes not as good. (But that too undoubtedly varies widely with the individual.)
Unregistered ?

Remembering a few guys I was talking to that where from Chicago area and somehow they got to talking about politics from where they were from, I guess in Chicago, and they started joking about the politicians there and their voting and they joked about election day in Chicago... saying their motto is "Vote early, vote often!". Changing that just a bit, I think we gurls would be safe to use the motto, "Orgasm early, orgasm often!" LoL
clittickler Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2009-06-12
52 year old heterosexual from preferably at home playing with my hubby
I love to edge. Anytime I'm alone and have the need to "tickle" I usually edge for at least an hour. I love to make the tickle feeling last as long as possible. I guess after reading the posts from the other ladies that have posted I'm on the rare side of this. But I love the lasting and lasting and lasting feeling and when I finally do cum it lasts for a very long time. smile
Life may not be the party we expected, but while we're here we might as well dance.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Women edging