JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 1  
smokinlilsmiley Amateur Jackinchatter

222 posts since 2011-05-02
44 year old bisexual from Alabama
I have always fantasized about older men. Well yesterday I was in my backyard I heard a moan come from my 64 y/o neighbors yard. I started looking through the growed up fence row to find the moan, bout that time I heard Mr john moan again, I finally found him but could only see his head through the trees. I started easing my way to the fence row behind a 100+ year old oak tree. Was halfway to the tree, I hear him go, god yes right there. My cock got rock hard in my pants, and my mind said his wife is giving him a bj on that couch out back. I was so horny and turned on, I got to the oak tree he said mmmmmm oh yea that feels good. I thought to myself wonder what they would do if I stepped out from behind the tree naked with my cock in my hand. I decided to do it, I stepped out naked stroking my cock and there sat Mr. John stroking his big hard uncut cock, I froze I wasn't but 10 yards from him, he chuckled and said looks like we both had the same idea about jacking off outdoors. I said not really I thought your wife was giving you a bj and I was gonna do this see if y'all invited me over. He said that would have been hot, come on over and let's talk about it so I walked over and sat on the couch beside him. He started talking about his old lady giving him a bj, I was staring at his nice cock, he noticed and asked if I had never seen another cock before? Not a nice hard uncut cock. He said hell nothing special about it he start stroking it slowly, I started stroking mine. I never took my eyes off his hard cock. He said my ole lady will stroke my cock and rub my balls and my precum takes off like a river. I moaned, I bet she loves that, the feeling of your slippery big hard cock in her hand, he said you want to see if you can help me get my precum started, I said god would I. He took his hand off his cock and leaned back, I reached over and wrapped my hand around his big hard cock it felt amazing, I then reached with my other hand and started gently squeezing his balls. Few seconds later precum everywhere. I got up and got between his legs on my knees told him so I could see it better. I was so fucking horny, I could smell his precum, he said watch this he grabbed his cock and push the skin up over his cock head and the precum pooled up. He said my ole lady loves the taste of my precum more than my cum. I moaned again, it smells sweet. I would like to try it see if its sweet. He said go right ahead. I pushed the skin up and it all pooled up I stuck my tongue in it and tasted it, he was mid sentence asking so how does it taste and I took his cock head into my mouth sucking on his cock head. He said god yea bud after about 5 minutes of me sucking him he grabbed my head and exploded in my mouth
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
graybear4fun Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2018-04-19
64 year old bisexual male from USA
Nice sounds fucking hot !
graybear
Bi2suck4u Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2016-12-06
68 year old bisexual male from Bisbee, Arizona
That answers my wife's question! That's for getting her hot. Now I'm going to fuck her as we talk about inviting you over!
twizted77 Skilled Jackinchatter

736 posts since 2013-06-17
45 year old curious male from Kentucky
That is so fucking hot.
cumtease Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2016-09-25
66 year old curious transgender male from Australia
So good to read about lovely sexy fun masturbators can have.
Celebrating masturbating
Page: of 1