JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Hottest item you shoved up your ass while jerking
Page: of 2   next > 
wankwithu Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2008-12-04
59 year old homosexual from Baltimore
OK many would say their finger, fingers, a dildo, maybe even a two sided dildo - did that once with a guy, fucking hot. What else? What made your prostate wild and shoot a mammoth load. For me it was a greased handle of an ax. Super thick, hurt at first but what a load. Also heard about two guys who froze a banana, put it up his ass and his partner ate it out, while getting off. Others?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
str8collegeguy Amateur Jackinchatter

183 posts since 2007-05-11
37 year old bisexual male from Buffalo, NY
the hottest thing ive jammed up my ass so far was just a dildo, but it was my twin sister's dildo, she doesnt know i know she has it, let alone that i suck on it before ramming it up my ass when shes not home...
Sit on my face and swallow my fat cock
icumalot63 Amateur Jackinchatter

386 posts since 2008-01-24
60 year old curious from New England-USA
I have a plaster mold of my cock that i covered with wax (to smooth it out)that i love to use, it makes me feel like i'm fucking myself!!assstroke
There's only one thing I like better than having my cock in my hand, it's having my hand on my cock!!
thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
Used my wife's dildo...it smelled like her pussy... i was sucking on it while jerking once....was covered in my spit and just seemed natural to stick it in my ass....loved the feel...use it all the time without her knowing...and yes I clean it up after.
Rufusj19 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2007-09-13
44 year old
i use a nice e-glass dildo, it's so smooth it makes me shoot huge loads every time.
scarecrow Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2008-06-01
59 year old bisexual from Illinois
Besides my dildo, I have a smooth round handled hairbrush that I lube up and fuck myself with. Love the feeling of the bristles tickling the outside of my hole while I use it. My cock just explodes when I do that.assstroke
Everyone needs a hobby.
midmiched Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2006-02-23
78 year old bisexual from Michigan
Many years ago as a newspaper reporter, I covered police, fire, etc and was at the emergency room of a local hospital doing somethingand one of the docs showed me an xray of a guys ass. He had a French's mustard jar up there -- the low one that is squatty and bulges in the middle. I'll never forget the shape of thaat on the xray and the fun he probably had for a while -=- me, i have a curved dildo with bumps on it and a thin glass dildo that does nothing for me. The best I think is a dedicated finger fucking sucking or just a plain old cock. I'm wondering what would be a good size vibrator to start with? Ideas? I love the idea of hand-sfree cumming.
Jacking is Healthy
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
My best orgasms cum when my ass is filled up while I fuck a Fleshlight. I found a great way to have a full bum while fucking: I warm up about 15 glass marbles--the huge ones: 1.5 inches in diameter--in a pan of water. Then I lube each one and pop it into my bumhole. I love the feeling of my bum swallowing each marble. The other wonderful sensation is the spreading warmth in my abdomen emanating from the glass marbles. I pack as many as I can up inside me (16 is the record), and that full feeling alone brings me to the brink or orgasm. Then I start fucking. I rarely last more than a couple of minutes. But here is the topper: with each contraction and wave of orgasm, a marble pops out of my bum. So 15 contraction-orgasms = 15 marbles popped, each one massaging your prostate and stretching your bumhole on the way out. You have never felt anything so good in your life.
Do you crave big balls?
Unregistered ?

I'd say that another man's dick tops my list. smile
jackin7unc Novice Jackinchatter

81 posts since 2009-04-03
42 year old
Chili peppers.
kungfu40 Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2007-10-27
bisexual from Canada
I've tried all kinds of things, but the one that gets me off like nothing else is a full sized Mag Lite flashlight (the one that takes 3 D cell batteries).

First I wrap it in Saran Wrap, then put a condom over it (the Saran Wrap keeps the condom from slipping). Add lots of lube to it, stretch my hole with fingers and lots of lube, then work that monster in!

I can probably take about 8 inches of it, and it feels amazing to be so full! It also feels incredible when I orgasm and my ass muscles spasm around it.

Finally, I feel so nasty shoving a huge flashlight up my ass, which is an exciting boost for me!
Whatever gets your rocks off!
otaku555 Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2009-06-11
50 year old from Dallas/Ft Worth, TX
iwant2suckuoff2000 said:
I'd say that another man's dick tops my list. smile

I could probably be a top...but not a bottom...lol
uncutcollegeguy Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2009-04-24
36 year old
I have a little "pro pal" prostate thing that I use sometimes, but I have also tried a banana with a condom around it. I'm trying to hit my prostate but I can never really get the effect I want, like orgasmic feelings or draining fluid.
mank Novice Jackinchatter

86 posts since 2007-03-31
bisexual from UK
I've done carrots the most -lead to some of the most intense feeling I've ever experienced. I could leak cum without shooting or having a 'normal' orgasm. It was just orgasmic any way.

I've also: used fingers; put in ice cubes in really hot weather; squirted piss up there (for some reason); and once had a cock in there. stroke
lothian Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2009-01-26
36 year old bisexual from near dc
my 69 chevelle
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Hottest item you shoved up your ass while jerking