JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » What is your favorite position for sex?
Page: < prev  of 14  
Palmlovers Skilled Jackinchatter

775 posts since 2010-12-31
64 year old bisexual male from Tx
Regular old missionary. My ex always masturbated when we fucked and in the missionary I could watch her while we fucked. Also loved seeing her facial expressions.

Loved when she was on top, she had a great body and loved playing with her tits while she rode me. She was very orgasmic and came many times no matter what we were doing. Lucky me!
Stroke, edge, leak, goon, deny, repeat!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Face down with my man pinning me while he plows me good. Hits every chord, physical and emotional.
cuntLicker5000 Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2019-09-29
44 year old curious male
69 is my all time favorite. Nothing like eating a juicy pussy while getting my dick sucked or stroked. And if we can time a mutual cum, even better.
As far as penetration, lately I've been into fucking the pussy horizontally. Not sure what the name is for this position. So my wife lays down on her side, bottom leg straight while I straddle it. Other leg is on my shoulder. This is a great way to get maximum penetration if you're not hung, btw. Additional benefits include being able to simultaneously play with ass, clit and tits. Try it!
fundriver11 Skilled Jackinchatter

873 posts since 2011-08-20
58 year old heterosexual male from Michigan
On my back or slightly reclined and a hand around my cock. Or sitting and a hand around my cock. strokecock
Fundriver11
Unregistered ?

I love either taking my wife from behind when she is on all fours moaning and tell me to fuck her like a cheap whore, or laying on my back while she rides me nice and slow moving her hips just right while I play with her perfect tits.
SCman Amateur Jackinchatter

316 posts since 2017-07-15
59 year old curious male from South Carolina
cuntLicker5000 said:
69 is my all time favorite. Nothing like eating a juicy pussy while getting my dick sucked or stroked. And if we can time a mutual cum, even better.
As far as penetration, lately I've been into fucking the pussy horizontally. Not sure what the name is for this position. So my wife lays down on her side, bottom leg straight while I straddle it. Other leg is on my shoulder. This is a great way to get maximum penetration if you're not hung, btw. Additional benefits include being able to simultaneously play with ass, clit and tits. Try it!

Do this position sometimes. I think if feels so good because your balls are rubbing on her leg you are straddling. Wife seems to get an extra thrill from it also.
holder Enlightened Jackinchatter

2521 posts since 2010-08-14
66 year old curious male from NC, USA
Her bent over with my cock in her ass. cock
Dave1952 Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2019-05-26
71 year old bisexual male
The wife says her favorite position is any as long as a hard cock is filling her pussy.
Unregistered ?

Love watching my gf ride my cock. I let her ride me until I csnt take any more and have to take control. She knows it's coming as well. Has a lil smirk on her face as she rides me, and I grab her off me, flip her on her front, ass up and pound away on her
dckhrd Skilled Jackinchatter

659 posts since 2020-07-09
49 year old
Hands down the amazon. My wife cums multiple times in this position and I love the feel of her actively pounding me with my legs in the air.
MarriedWanker Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2019-01-16
45 year old heterosexual male from Edinburgh Scotland UK
There are so many

Her on her back, legs spread wide, me pounding her hard

Doggy style

Her riding me

Fucking her tits

Fucking her feet

Mutual masturbation
Page: < prev  of 14  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » What is your favorite position for sex?