JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » 10 Questions about wanking over girls you actually know
Page: of 10   next > 
Unregistered ?

Many of us love waking over girls that we actually know, But I would love to know more. Please complete for each of your favourite wanks

1. Who is she (Family member, friend, colleague)?

2 .Description of her.

3. Age now?

4. Age in fantasy or pictures used?

5. How often do you masturbate over her?

6. What are your main source of pictures (Facebook, Instagram, personal collection etc.)?

7. If you fantasise about her, is it purely fictitious fantasy or based on fact, tell us a bit about it.

8. Have you ever taken advantage of access to any of her personal items, Underwear, etc?

9. Have yer ever told her or hinted to her that you masturbate over her, What was her reaction?

10. Have you had any real life sexual interaction with her?
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

My first one is

1. Who is she (Family member, friend, colleague)? Best friends sister, known from school

2 .Description of her. Very slim, brunette, married mum of 2, quite flirty

3. Age now? 35

4. Age in fantasy or pictures used? 18

5. How often do you masturbate over her? maybe twice a week

6. What are your main source of pictures (Facebook, Instagram, personal collection etc.)? Personal photos and fb photos, particularly photographs she had taken in a studio

7. If you fantasise about her, is it purely fictitious fantasy or based on fact, tell us a bit about it. Mostly based on fact

8. Have you ever taken advantage of access to any of her personal items, Underwear, etc? yes her perfect 34A bra

9. Have yer ever told her or hinted to her that you masturbate over her, What was her reaction? No but I feel I could if the situation was right

10. Have you had any real life sexual interaction with her? Yes, we had a fun drunken night together many years ago
Unregistered ?

stroke
busternutt Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2018-01-10
53 year old from New Zealand
1. Who is she (Family member, friend, colleague)? Work colleague.

2 .Description of her. 5 feet nothing, probably 40kg, asian girl with long black hair, cute as fuck smile, and hot as fuck body - great tight firm ass. probably c-cup.

3. Age now? late 20s

4. Age in fantasy or pictures used? same

5. How often do you masturbate over her? weekly

6. What are your main source of pictures (Facebook, Instagram, personal collection etc.)? facebook mostly

7. If you fantasise about her, is it purely fictitious fantasy or based on fact, tell us a bit about it. Purely fictitious - dream of bouncing her tight hot little body up and down on my hard cock, fondling her perfect tits, or bending her over and taking her up that perfect firm dancer's ass.

8. Have you ever taken advantage of access to any of her personal items, Underwear, etc? no chance

9. Have yer ever told her or hinted to her that you masturbate over her, What was her reaction? fuck no.

10. Have you had any real life sexual interaction with her? fuck no, she's not interested in fucking dirty old men.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
1. Who is she (Family member, friend, colleague)? Dear friend and former coworker.

2 .Description of her. 44, slender blonde, slightly tomboy, athletic, rock 'n' roll chick.

3. Age now? 44

4. Age in fantasy or pictures used? Current

5. How often do you masturbate over her? Occasionally.

6. What are your main source of pictures (Facebook, Instagram, personal collection etc.)? Facebook, personal photos

7. If you fantasise about her, is it purely fictitious fantasy or based on fact, tell us a bit about it. Fantasy. She and I get along so well, but she is bisexual-leaning-lesbian, and I am firmly ensconced in the friend zone. I fantasize about fucking her from behind while she goes down on another woman, or just getting her off casually.

8. Have you ever taken advantage of access to any of her personal items, Underwear, etc? Yep. She wears sexy heels, and I have left evidence of my lust inside them. (She has pretty feet, and I happen to have a foot fetish, so ...)

9. Have yer ever told her or hinted to her that you masturbate over her, What was her reaction? Yes. We have frank conversations about sex all the time, and I represent the male perspective. I've basically explained it the way they did in "When Harry Met Sally": Men think about fucking every woman they know ... even if they know it will never happen. Her reaction: "You men are weird."

10. Have you had any real life sexual interaction with her? Other than some very candid conversations, no. I think we would have if she preferred men over women.
Open to interesting ideas
Unregistered ?

Friend, and work colleague.

2 .Description of her.
Mid 30s, 5'4", Big tits, pretty feet, pretty face, great hips, medium build.

3. Age now?
Mid 30's

Early to mid 30's

As often as I can.

6. What are your main source of pictures (Facebook, Instagram, personal collection etc.)?
Personal pics I've taken of her both clothed, naked and of her sexy feet and heels.

7. If you fantasise about her, is it purely fictitious fantasy or based on fact, tell us a bit about it.

Fantasy based. We are very close, but never fucked. I've seen her naked, posed her naked, touched her tits, pussy and ass...but never crossed that line. In my fantasies, we do.

8. Have you ever taken advantage of access to any of her personal items, Underwear, etc?
Yes, her heels. I ask to borrow them, she gives them to me and I use them to fuck, jerk off with and blow my load in them.

9. Have yer ever told her or hinted to her that you masturbate over her, What was her reaction?

It's an unspoken understanding. When I ask for her heels, or buy her heels and tell her I'll be borrowing them in the future after she breaks them in, she knows. It has never been said out loud that I fuck and cum in her heels when I borrow them, but she knows how much she and esp. her feet turn me on. She loves when I compliment her feet and heels. If she were to ask directly what I was doing with her heels, I would not hesitate to tell her.

Not actual sex, but she has gotten naked for me and posed for me so I could take pics of every part of her. I've given her pedicures, massaged her feet, touched and spread her pussy, massaged her tits, and the like. We do talk alot, and when this happened it was all fun, casual and we had actual discussions as this was happening in the moment. Think of conversations over coffee, but happening in the environment I described above.
Unregistered ?

Anyone UK want to chat about this PM me.
Unregistered ?

tosser1970 said:
Many of us love waking over girls that we actually know, But I would love to know more. Please complete for each of your favourite wanks

1. Who is she (Family member, friend, colleague)? I have two
A. Sister in law
B. Ex-work colleague

2 .Description of her.
A. Thinnish blonde nurse!
B. Thinnish Polish lady.

3. Age now?
A. 59
B. Actually no idea but about 35?

A. 40 something
B. 30(?) Something

A. Most nights when I work away
B. Whenever I'm not wanking over 'A'

A. Mental image I have of her bending down in front of me braless. Great fucking tits with hard dark nipples.
B. Photos we had taken as part of works party, plus another which she sent me (see below)

A. Factual knowledge of her tits. Have seen them on a number of occasions
B. Very touchy feely when ever we met. Always hugging so have a fair idea of her form

A. Yes. During multiple holidays used her bikini tops to increase the stimulation
B. Had a wank in the toilet whilst looking at her through the crack in the door. Does that count?

9. Have you ever told her or hinted to her that you masturbate over her, What was her reaction?
A. Yes. Its a very long story which would take far too long here.
B. No, but suspect she thinks I do. She sent me a nice (not naked) posed picture a while ago with the message "to keep you company when your bored"

A. Yes. See above
B. No, but I would jump at the chance
pantiebro Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2018-05-17
25 year old bisexual male

Friends ex gf
2 .Description of her.
Short skinny blonde perky ads and tits former cheerleader
3. Age now?
few times a week
facebook
Based on group sex she had with football players at a party
oh yes used her lingerie many times
yes I told her on Facebook messenger and she flipped out on me and told people ab it
no but I would love to gangbang her with strangers
Unregistered ?

1. Who is she (Family member, friend, colleague)? Old school friend

2 .Description of her. Lovely legs, pretty face, nice tits, redhead that had my sexual attention at school and found each other for some (Quite flirty) chats on facebook a couple of years ago.

3. Age now? 45

4. Age in fantasy or pictures used? school to now

5. How often do you masturbate over her? couple of times a month

6. What are your main source of pictures (Facebook, Instagram, personal collection etc.)? old pictures from collection, fb

7. If you fantasise about her, is it purely fictitious fantasy or based on fact, tell us a bit about it. Bit of both as we went to some parties in school days and played some interesting dare games

8. Have you ever taken advantage of access to any of her personal items, Underwear, etc? I wish

9. Have yer ever told her or hinted to her that you masturbate over her, What was her reaction? Yes, it is the only person I have actually told straight. It was during a face to face chat a couple of years ago talking about school, she admitted she really fancied me and I said the same and that she was the subject of many fantasies. She asked "like what" and I said I used to wank off almost every night thinking about her. She looked a little embarrassed but we both laughed it off, then she said "when did you last do that"...."Last night" I replied !!

10. Have you had any real life sexual interaction with her? Kissing, groping and dry humping during school days dare games
Unregistered ?

1. Who is she (Family member, friend, colleague)? Family member

2 .Description of her.

3. Age now? 31

4. Age in fantasy or pictures used? 25-30

5. How often do you masturbate over her? Fantasy

6. What are your main source of pictures (Facebook, Instagram, personal collection etc.)? Collection

7. If you fantasise about her, is it purely fictitious fantasy or based on fact, tell us a bit about it. PM

8. Have you ever taken advantage of access to any of her personal items, Underwear, etc? No

9. Have yer ever told her or hinted to her that you masturbate over her, What was her reaction? No

10. Have you had any real life sexual interaction with her? No
Unregistered ?

Horny thread
cumtofeet81 Professional Jackinchatter

1148 posts since 2014-07-22
43 year old heterosexual male from North East, England
1. Who is she (Family member, friend, colleague)? Friend

2 .Description of her. Curvy, big boobs, covered in tattoos

3. Age now? 32

4. Age in fantasy or pictures used? 18

5. How often do you masturbate over her? Once per fortnight average

6. What are your main source of pictures (Facebook, Instagram, personal collection etc.)? Personal photos

7. If you fantasise about her, is it purely fictitious fantasy or based on fact, tell us a bit about it. She would flirt, walk around topless or flash her feet around me. But she was young and filthy she matured a lot since.

8. Have you ever taken advantage of access to any of her personal items, Underwear, etc? Sniffed her pants andsocks/boots

9. Have yer ever told her or hinted to her that you masturbate over her, What was her reaction? She knew i liked her feet and let me take pics also sent me topless pics so she knew.

10. Have you had any real life sexual interaction with her? Unfortunately not but took pics of her topless with my ex wife. She was young though.
hard4sian Amateur Jackinchatter

450 posts since 2017-12-17
29 year old from East mids
1. Who is she (Family member, friend, colleague)? Family

2 .Description of her - brunette, curvy

3. Age now? 34

4. Age in fantasy or pictures used?20 - 34

5. How often do you masturbate over her? 3 times a week average

6. What are your main source of pictures (Facebook, Instagram, personal collection etc.)? personal

7. If you fantasise about her, is it purely fictitious fantasy or based on fact, tell us a bit about it - fantasy

8. Have you ever taken advantage of access to any of her personal items, Underwear, etc? one pair of her underwear

9. Have yer ever told her or hinted to her that you masturbate over her, What was her reaction? No

10. Have you had any real life sexual interaction with her? No
Skype [email protected] Kik mgreen14441
Unregistered ?

Online now if anyone wants to chat about my experience of this.
Page: of 10   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » 10 Questions about wanking over girls you actually know