JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Wanking over wife after divorce
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

After my wife left me for her boss I was very angry and epressed. I couldn't lie in my bed at night without thinking that, about thirty miles away they were fucking. At first I was consumed by jealousy but then one night I found myself wanking over the thought of them fucking. Then it became a habit, especially after I got hold of some photos of their wedding.
When I met with my wife to make some final settlements I plucked up the courage to tell her about my wanking. She smiled and said she was pleased because her new husband was very good in bed.
When I mentioned this to a friend he said I was obviously born to be a cuck.
I'm probably the only guy who feels this way.....maybe it means I am very beta.
I never remarried but, after twenty years, I still sometimes wank over those thoughts
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

The whole situation made me realise I was a beta male and just not good enough for her (which is virtually what she told me). Once I had come to terms with that I just realised I was inferior and it was a great release. A couple of years later I was actually a guest at a mutual friends wedding to which they were also invited. Later in the evening I saw them go put into the hotel gardens and saw him pushing his hand up her dress and fondling her tits....just had to go the the gents and wank, imagining him making her cum
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
I still stroked to my ex-wife after we divorced. We did become good friends again after a while. We used to take a lot of naked pictures of each other and made a couple of masturbation videos of each other while we were married and I still have them and occasionally jack off to them and to her. Unfortunately, she passed away almost 3 years ago. I miss her terribly.
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Malnar Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2016-03-06
58 year old curious from Illinois, USA
I still wank to pictures of my ex-wife. In fact we still get together and fuck sometimes and she allows me to take new pics.
Unregistered ?

Not much sex for me over the last twenty years - her rejection of me left me lacking in self esteem. But, as a beta male, I accept it all, my wife needed a big cock to keep her satisfied and also a man who was not a wimp.
She is in her mid 50s now and still looks fabulous. Sometimes I just wish I could watch them fuck and even be able to clean her up afterwards
Unregistered ?

After our divorce my ex sent me a sexy picture of her in a red Christmas costume. It was skimpy and her legs and tits looked so great in it. I jerked off a couple of times over that photo. I think I threw it away in a cleaning frenzy once and have regretted it. A couple of years later, she got some boob work done and sent me some pictures of her in a nice low cut tank top. I jacked off a few times over those too. I could probably get together with her and fuck. She lives in another city and i have had some fantasies about going there, "accidentally" running into her at the mall or something and taking her to a hotel for some great fucking. The repercussions of that would not be something I would want to get involved with. Best I leave that alone. She does have a great pussy, though.
LuvJerkingOff Skilled Jackinchatter

717 posts since 2015-08-25
77 year old bisexual male from N.C. - USA
This certainly is a depressing thread.
Have fun in your misery guys,
but none of that is for me.

Always horny & wanting a friend/couple for sex fun
bassman7 Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2015-12-28
64 year old male from Near London UK
singletonwanker said:
After my wife left me for her boss I was very angry and epressed. I couldn't lie in my bed at night without thinking that, about thirty miles away they were fucking. At first I was consumed by jealousy but then one night I found myself wanking over the thought of them fucking. Then it became a habit, especially after I got hold of some photos of their wedding.
When I met with my wife to make some final settlements I plucked up the courage to tell her about my wanking. She smiled and said she was pleased because her new husband was very good in bed.
When I mentioned this to a friend he said I was obviously born to be a cuck.
I'm probably the only guy who feels this way.....maybe it means I am very beta.
I never remarried but, after twenty years, I still sometimes wank over those thoughts

I dont agree that , that because the thought of your wife, ex wife, or gf, enjoying sex with another guy or girl, is 'cuckold'. I think most men enjoy the thought of women just enjoying sex and them giving in to the lust.
started at 6 and seldom stopped. kik - martin_y85172
bassman7 Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2015-12-28
64 year old male from Near London UK
[quote=BgbellyTnycock]After our divorce my ex sent me a sexy picture of her in a red Christmas costume. It was skimpy and her legs and tits looked so great in it. I jerked off a couple of times over that photo. I think I threw it away in a cleaning frenzy once and have regretted it. A couple of years later, she got some boob work done and sent me some pictures of her in a nice low cut tank top. I jacked off a few times over those too. I could probably get together with her and fuck. She lives in another city and i have had some fantasies about going there, "accidentally" running into her at the mall or something and taking her to a hotel for some great fucking. The repercussions of that would not be something I would want to get involved with. Best I leave that alone. She does have a great pussy, though.[/quote
think i know what you mean. My ex has a beautiful body, but her church has fucked up her mind, and she has a basic belief that all sex is wrong.
started at 6 and seldom stopped. kik - martin_y85172
Unregistered ?

I often wank over my ex even though my Mrs now is way hotter.

I wank over the filthy fucking mind of my ex. How she would let me talk about any other woman I wanted during sex whether famous or we knew them. Having her call herself every name under the sun. Fucking her while she told me she was just a piece of cunt, a whore, a dirty slag. She had a filthy mind and I liked that a lot.

If she saw a hot woman she would point her out and tell me. Then later we would fuck as she talked about the woman she had seen earlier. She really wanted a friend she worked with. We both came many times thinking of her frinds big tits and juicy wet cunt.
Unregistered ?

I know it isn't for everyone but I enjoyed being cucked. I'm a beta male and happy to accept sloppy seconds
Kanokers Amateur Jackinchatter

149 posts since 2015-01-28
41 year old from uk
i love wanking over my ex gf, now she does have a bf , some times i look at her facebook page and wank over her pictures specialy the ones that she is with her new man
orpheusrises Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2018-06-06
34 year old curious male from uk
I still have pics and videos of a few exes. Find it very hot looking back and wanking over them!
munch12 Amateur Jackinchatter

295 posts since 2012-03-17
60 year old curious from Central Oklahoma
My ex and I are friends and a few years ago she asked if I would feed her dogs while she was away on a trip. I have keys to her place so it was not a problem. So one day I was there with the dogs and decided to look through her drawers. I ended up finding a bag in the closet with all her toys in it. I got instantly hard thinking about her using them on herself. Really got off on a big life like dildo she had with a suction cup on the bottom. Loved putting it on her bathroom counter while I stroked and sucked it. Liked it so much I bought one just like it. But now I can not stop thinking about her using on herself all the time!!!
isjustherefortheshow Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2018-04-18
50 year old heterosexual male
same here - current wife is way hotter, but i still have 100's of pics and vids of the ex that i frequently look at. hmmm....like right now! lol

Winkle77 said:
I often wank over my ex even though my Mrs now is way hotter.

I wank over the filthy fucking mind of my ex. How she would let me talk about any other woman I wanted during sex whether famous or we knew them. Having her call herself every name under the sun. Fucking her while she told me she was just a piece of cunt, a whore, a dirty slag. She had a filthy mind and I liked that a lot.

If she saw a hot woman she would point her out and tell me. Then later we would fuck as she talked about the woman she had seen earlier. She really wanted a friend she worked with. We both came many times thinking of her frinds big tits and juicy wet cunt.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Wanking over wife after divorce