JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Do women really enjoy a guy cumming on there face?
Page: < prev  of 2  
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
Feminine_MaleLesbian said:
My ex-wife truly loved it. She knew it is good for the complexion too and would sometimes jack or suck me off or ask me to jack off and cum on her face just for that reason, but it was also a turn on for her.
Most girls I have been with seem to really love and enjoy it and some may not be turned on by it or really into it, but were fine with if I want to cum on their face.
There are some girls I don't have sex with, but we masturbate together and some of them enjoy having me shoot my cum on their face. I have had a couple who didn't like it and wouldn't let me do it, or would let me do it once in a while. A couple of old girlfriends thought it was degrading to women and would not allow it and got pissed at me for even asking if I could do it.
The last girl I dated, on our first date we did not have sex, but we talked about sex and what kinds of things we liked to do. I asked her where her favorite place was for a guy to cum and right away she said "Definitely on my face!". On the second date we fucked and the first time I came in her pussy, but then after we caught our breath we decided to masturbate together and she said "This time I want you to cum on my face". She was fucking herself with a vibrator with one hand and had a mini vibe on my balls with her other hand while I stroked my cock. As I got closer to cumming, she laid her head on my stomache in front of my cock, and occasionally, while I was on a downstroke, she would run her tongue over the head or take the head in her mouth and give it a quick suck before my fist came back up and then back down on me again. I finally blew my load all over her face and she told me that is what she loves. Then she licked me clean while loooking up at me with my cum covering her face.
fuck me.are you James Bond?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Do women really enjoy a guy cumming on there face?