JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Older granny woman
Page: < prev  of 7  
JackLeyton Amateur Jackinchatter

279 posts since 2023-06-12
curious male
Its4me said:
Feck me the old witch let herself go a bit before kicking the bucket. Bet if Kinnock sees that pic he will wank himself to death.

You are completely correct. Maggie loved cock and rumour hath it she cuckolded Dennis and she was often gangbanged by her cabinet colleagues during their weekly meetings. Dennis was on clean up duty and swallowed the spunk her right hand man, Nigel Lawson, on a regular basis.
Professional wanker
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Its4me Novice Jackinchatter

56 posts since 2022-10-27
23 year old
I knew she had another reason for wanting to be Primeminister. Bet she wished she could have had a lesbian session with Abbot. Piers Morgan would have paid a lot of money for pics of that.

JackLeyton said:
You are completely correct. Maggie loved cock and rumour hath it she cuckolded Dennis and she was often gangbanged by her cabinet colleagues during their weekly meetings. Dennis was on clean up duty and swallowed the spunk her right hand man, Nigel Lawson, on a regular basis.
JackLeyton Amateur Jackinchatter

279 posts since 2023-06-12
curious male
Its4me said:
I knew she had another reason for wanting to be Primeminister. Bet she wished she could have had a lesbian session with Abbot. Piers Morgan would have paid a lot of money for pics of that.

I think Diane Abbott was having lesbian sex with Ann Widdecombe. The pics of that would be too gruesome for even the most hardcore websites. I'm feeling sick just imagining it.
It was common knowledge that Maggie was getting regularly serviced by Black Rod. She loved a good rodding. Neil Kinnock used to watch her with his underpants around his scrawny ankles, wanking furiously until he spunked his load into his massive bush of ginger pubes.
Professional wanker
Its4me Novice Jackinchatter

56 posts since 2022-10-27
23 year old
Black Rod, feck me that sounds like an infectious disease. I hope he buggered Ken Livingstone before he left
diddlealot Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2016-02-07
56 year old curious female
that is me
loves clits
lovingliferightnow Skilled Jackinchatter

556 posts since 2020-12-10
69 year old curious male from PNW
My experience is that YES they still love sex.
Taboogramps Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2023-07-26
73 year old curious male from East midlands
I want to get inside my 90yo mother in laws panties
Pervert7ven Amateur Jackinchatter

164 posts since 2023-08-11
61 year old
JackLeyton said:
I think Diane Abbott was having lesbian sex with Ann Widdecombe. The pics of that would be too gruesome for even the most hardcore websites. I'm feeling sick just imagining it.
It was common knowledge that Maggie was getting regularly serviced by Black Rod. She loved a good rodding. Neil Kinnock used to watch her with his underpants around his scrawny ankles, wanking furiously until he spunked his load into his massive bush of ginger pubes.

Diane's fat black ass I could use, Widdecombe is a step too far but I'm pretty sure some perves here would disagree and have spunked for the ugly old witch. From some of the conversations I have had on here and elsewhere, that would be nowhere near the most disgusting thing certain members (sic) get hard for.
Grannylove Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2023-09-13
70 year old bisexual male from Scotland
I have to laugh sometimes when I read old lady threads on forums and guys talk about women in their 50s. I regard a granny as a sweet little old lady in her 70s or 80s. I have been lucky enough to know a few over the years but by far the most adventurous was the oldest I have known. I met her in her 70s with her husband. When he passed away she really came out of her shell. I introduced her to piss fun, dressing up and even spent a lot of time earning chocolate bars from between her legs. Lockdown put a stop to it. She was 87 when I last fucked her and she was still enthusiastic for my cock and tongue
Old wanker
GoAheadAndBanMe Amateur Jackinchatter

156 posts since 2023-10-05

JackLeyton said:

Another great takedown. Getting JackLeyton banned, he was so pissed. I still have a great laugh at that one.
Are you done being an asshole?
Page: < prev  of 7  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Older granny woman