JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » A new experience
Page: of 1  
jaydee123 Amateur Jackinchatter

126 posts since 2017-08-17
58 year old
Just wanted to share this new experience I had whilst away on holiday recently - and see if any others had tried this out.

I was away with my wife on a tropical island - one of those with a beautiful sandy beach, palm trees, clear skies, clear blue warm sea.

It wasn't busy but there were other people of all ages there too from the resort enjoying the ambiance. Of course sun, sea, sand and sex make for a great combination. And it did the trick for my wife too! She was horny and we had great sex - I ate her and she blew me and we voiced some great fantasies involving other couples and group situations. Enough said, so here's the bit I wanted to share.

The beach was full of MILFs of all ages and sizes and colours. A lot are topless, so there's tits of all shapes and sizes. I'm also checking out the bikini bottoms. Are they hairy, are they smooth, can I see their pussy lips outlined? So I'm horny all the time!

I'm in the sea cooling off. My wife's on the sunbed. There's hardly any surf. Two attractive topless women come walking into the sea, carrying a small air bed. I get hard, looking at their tits wobble. My hand goes to my cock. I start to wank. Then I stop. I have never managed to have a good wank in a shower. I don't know why. Maybe because the water is too 'sticky' and so I need a lubricant. But if I use shower gel it gets washed off and without it I get sore so in the end I don't bother. But watching these two MILFs I forget this and my hand is inside my shorts and pumping. Maybe the salt water helps, being softer. Anyway, I realise that I could get off and the idea really excites me.

The MILFs are on the air bed about 12 feet away, floating around. I'm up to my neck, bobbing up and down on my toes with my shorts down, tucked under my balls, hand wanking my cock furiously as I oggle the MILFs tits and check out their bikini bottoms for a sign of pussy.

It was really exciting being that close, furtively beating off, fantasising about what I'd like to do with the two MILFs while my wife watched and fingered herself. Soon I was shooting my creamy load into the sea. I couldn't see it but it felt absolutely amazing.

I managed to do this on three other occasions. On the last time I wore swimming goggles and when I came I went under and watched my sperm ejaculating and dissipating into the ocean. And each time there was no sore cock! Later I realised it was like a fish squirting its milky sperm to fertilize its eggs! :-)

And I was still horny enough to mount my wife later and give her a good seeing to! She even sat on my face and jerked me off while I ate her out - something I love!

Anybody else done this in the sea?

Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

No but will try it out
Unregistered ?

That is one hot story. Imagine seeing yourself squirt a huge creamy load underwater! Fantastic.
Oscarishere Amateur Jackinchatter

144 posts since 2018-04-30
male
I guess it explains why the ocean is so salty...
wizznjizz Amateur Jackinchatter

136 posts since 2016-07-26
60 year old from New Hampshire
Have gone to the bottom of a lake in scuba gear, took of suit and masturbated several times! stroke
Chris51A Skilled Jackinchatter

700 posts since 2015-09-10
72 year old heterosexual from Western US
The sun was hot, the sand was hot, the women were hot and the story was hot cock Are you going to let us know where we should be dreaming to spending our next holiday? smooth
Ravenor13 Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2018-07-02
44 year old bisexual male from Daytona
Never done it, but that is a super hot story! Wife sounds like a keeper, too wink
tribeca Amateur Jackinchatter

348 posts since 2010-01-29
83 year old homosexual male from NYC
I did it underwater a few times, but without that type of visual stimulation. Nonethelss, it was a great feeling.
always willing to help a nice guy
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » A new experience