JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Best celebrity feet?
Page: < prev  of 5  
jjones3431 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2022-12-27
39 year old male from Uk north west
User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jjones3431 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2022-12-27
39 year old male from Uk north west
[img]https://fapello.com/tina-o-brien/67/[/img]

Please can anyone help out as to why this image isnt showing correctly please. Thanks
robthomas760 Skilled Jackinchatter

732 posts since 2022-10-23
curious male
jjones3431 said:
[img]https://fapello.com/tina-o-brien/67/[/img]

Please can anyone help out as to why this image isnt showing correctly please. Thanks

You have to use the link to the jpg

https://fapello.com/content/t/i/tina-o-brien/1000/tina-o-brien_0067.jpg

And then put that between the img and /img

User posted image
Mickeybrowneyes Amateur Jackinchatter

453 posts since 2021-12-10
heterosexual male from EastCoast USA
TXFunGuy said:
So, what female celebrities have the sexiest feet? So far in my review I have found Jessica Alba, Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon.

Nothing wrong with yours, sir. Allow me to favor you with my top six. I'll be back with a few more...

Emma Watson - This totally surprised me!
I didn't expect her to jump to the top of my list, but one morning I was gently edging to a picture, just "warming up". Suddenly my eyes locked on to her toes. My dick swelled and exploded, and I shot 5 or 6 jets of cum across my desk top.

Samantha Eggar - I've stroked to classy Samantha since the late seventies. A couple of weeks ago a pic of her feet gave me a monster orgasm that rivaled the one Emma gave me.

Dana Delany - The hottest redhead I know next to my wife. 'Nuff said.

Meg Ryan - I adore Meg, and I've masturbated to her (pre-plastic surgery) at least once or twice a week for years - including on my first wedding day before leaving for the church. I first knew I probably had a thing for feet when I saw Meg barefoot in a magazine article. I was instantly hard and infatuated with the idea of rubbing myself against her soles, and having her long, beautiful toes wrapped around my dick. I had to jerk off as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, the magazine had been in my doctor's waiting room...wink

Lauren Graham - I used to watch Gilmore Girls religiously, waiting with a hand around my dick for shots of Lorelai's feet, which were rare. Fortunately the rest of Lauren is extremely wankable, and I don't mind admitting having blown quite a few loads to Melissa McCarthy (whom I'd really love to titfuck, BTW).

Tiffani Thiessen - She KNOWS she has wankable feet, and shows them off whenever she can and I suspect she enjoys being jerked to as much as I enjoy the knee-buckling orgasms I get from jerking to her feet.

I'd listed fifteen ladies who tickle my dick with their toes and soles. Here are the ones who round out the field:

Scarlett Johanssen, Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, Mary Tamm, Charlize Theron, Gabrielle Anwar, Liv Tyler, Jennifer Aniston, Emily Blunt.

"The Sears ladies' swimwear and lingerie catalog showed me that variety is the spice of life. It also showed me that scantily clad beautiful women with great tits and pretty feet cause boners and make me ejaculate."
cumtofeet81 Professional Jackinchatter

1148 posts since 2014-07-22
43 year old heterosexual male from North East, England
Mickeybrowneyes said:
Nothing wrong with yours, sir. Allow me to favor you with my top six. I'll be back with a few more...

Emma Watson - This totally surprised me!
I didn't expect her to jump to the top of my list, but one morning I was gently edging to a picture, just "warming up". Suddenly my eyes locked on to her toes. My dick swelled and exploded, and I shot 5 or 6 jets of cum across my desk top.

Samantha Eggar - I've stroked to classy Samantha since the late seventies. A couple of weeks ago a pic of her feet gave me a monster orgasm that rivaled the one Emma gave me.

Dana Delany - The hottest redhead I know next to my wife. 'Nuff said.

Meg Ryan - I first knew I probably had a thing for feet when I saw Meg barefoot in a magazine article. I was instantly infatuated with the idea of rubbing myself against her soles, and having her long, long toes wrapped around my dick. I had to jerk off as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, the magazine had been in my doctor's waiting room...wink

Lauren Graham - I used to watch Gilmore Girls religiously, waiting with a hand around my dick for shots of Lorelai's feet, which were rare. Fortunately the rest of Lauren is extremely wankable, and I don't mind admitting having blown quite a few loads to Melissa McCarthy.

Tiffani Thiessen - She KNOWS she has wankable feet, and shows them off whenever she can and I suspect she enjoys being jerked to as much as I enjoy the knee-buckling orgasms I get from jerking to her feet.

I'd listed fifteen ladies who tickle my dick with their toes and soles. Here are the ones who round out the field:

Scarlett Johanssen, Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, Mary Tamm, Charlize Theron, Gabrielle Anwar, Liv Tyler, Jennifer Aniston, Emily Blunt.

Definitely agree on Tiffani! Lauren Graham has impeccable feet. Disagree on Emma Watson I think they are just average.

You should check out Hailee Steinfeld and Margot Robbie for amazing feet. Maisie Williams too! Maisie over Emma in British feet imo.
Mickeybrowneyes Amateur Jackinchatter

453 posts since 2021-12-10
heterosexual male from EastCoast USA
cumtofeet81 said:
Definitely agree on Tiffani! Lauren Graham has impeccable feet. Disagree on Emma Watson I think they are just average.

You should check out Hailee Steinfeld and Margot Robbie for amazing feet. Maisie Williams too! Maisie over Emma in British feet imo.

I will do that. Bear in mind I said I was shocked at the intense loads I've gotten from jerking to Emma Watson's toes. Like you, I think her feet are not ugly, but merely average. Nevertheless I have revisited her several times and gotten the same blissful, explosive result, so she's become a permanent part of my spank bank. All a matter of taste I guess.

Cheers!

"The Sears ladies' swimwear and lingerie catalog showed me that variety is the spice of life. It also showed me that scantily clad beautiful women with great tits and pretty feet cause boners and make me ejaculate."
Dannyi Skilled Jackinchatter

660 posts since 2017-07-24
67 year old curious male from Kent
Emma Watson without a doubt
User posted image
Mrfoof1968 Amateur Jackinchatter

256 posts since 2021-11-06
55 year old
Emma Stone for sure. Super high arches.
Page: < prev  of 5  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Best celebrity feet?