JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Going to a Jack Shack
Page: of 2   next > 
Mongoose Amateur Jackinchatter
Pussy Safari Leader
255 posts since 2005-08-15
heterosexual male from Mid-West United States
I really enjoy masturbating for an appreciative female audience. So, yesterday, I went to my favorite jack shack and did just that. Upon entering, I selected this gorgeous brunette with big tits; we'll call her Jocelyn (not her real name). She led me to this well appointed room with a big couch. Jocelyn placed a towel on the couch, told me to get comfortable and that she'd be right back. Well, I'd been there before so I knew what to do. I placed a tip in the tip bowl, removed all of my clothing, sat down on the couch and started stroking my dick.

When Jocelyn returned I was happily stroking my dick. She acknowledged me playing with my dick by saying, "Starting without me I see". She then began removing her clothes slowly and sensually, allowing me to suck on her big titties. When she removed her panties, she allowed me to finger her pussy. Her lips were open and her juices were flowing. Jocelyn commented that the combination of my sucking on her nipples and watching me stroke my dick had turned her on.

Now I had been with Jocelyn before so I knew how and where to touch her to bring her to an orgasm. Jocelyn lay down across my lap and I lightly and gently rubbed her clitoris and labia with one hand and lightly caressed the insides of her thighs with the other. I could tell that this was very pleasurable for her by the way she looked at me, the moans she was uttering and the pace of her breathing. Within about three minutes of this clitoral stimulation I could tell that she was about to reach orgasm. Then, the pace of her breathing increased further, her body started bucking and shaking, her legs tightly squeezed together on my hand, and she put her hands to her mouth to muffle her screams of pleasure. Jocelyn had just reached orgasm.

She recovered in few minutes, thanked me for giving her such great pleasure and said, "It's my turn to give you pleasure". With that she started stroking my throbbing, hard dick. She was making my dick feel sooooo good. I asked her if she wanted to watch me masturbate, and she "Oh yea, I love to watch a guy get himself off". I asked her to caress the insides of my thighs and tickle my balls. She did that and was also passionately kissing me while I was stroking my dick. I was right on the edge and wanted to stay there to prolong the pleasure, but I couldn't hold back. I told Jocelyn that I was about to pop the puddin' and with that my dick erupted in a multiple cumshot orgasm. Cum flew everywhere landing on Jocelyn's tits and stomach and all over my chest and stomach. It felt fantastic. Jocelyn then knelt down in front of me and rubbed my dick between her tits to squeeze out the final drops of cum.

When our breathing and heartbeats returned to normal, we cleaned ourselves up and got dressed. I gave Jocelyn a big hug, thanked her and told her that I had a very happy dick. She laughed and said, "Hope to see you next week".
A woman's smooth, clean shaven pussy is a beautiful site to behold. The Mound of Venus is like a magnificent work of art, the outer lips are like the softest rose petals, and the inner lips and clitoris are like the finest silk.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Federica Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2005-08-15
from uk
So that's what a jack shack is....interesting!
Big_E Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2005-08-16
38 year old heterosexual
Wait a sec, is a jack shack a real actual place to which u can go to and pick a girl to jerk off in front of?
Mongoose Amateur Jackinchatter
Pussy Safari Leader
255 posts since 2005-08-15
heterosexual male from Mid-West United States
Big_E said:
Wait a sec, is a jack shack a real actual place to which u can go to and pick a girl to jerk off in front of?

Yes.stroke
A woman's smooth, clean shaven pussy is a beautiful site to behold. The Mound of Venus is like a magnificent work of art, the outer lips are like the softest rose petals, and the inner lips and clitoris are like the finest silk.
Big_E Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2005-08-16
38 year old heterosexual
Anybody know of any jack shacks in the Toronto area?
Mgs Amateur Jackinchatter

205 posts since 2005-08-16
curious male
That would be intresting to go to one...
Unregistered ?

Big_E said:
Anybody know of any jack shacks in the Toronto area?

Haha, I was just thinking the same thing.
Unregistered ?

Wow! sounds cool!!!
Federica Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2005-08-15
from uk
Maybe us girls could start a business there if there's a call for one? What about it girls ? Toronto is a cool city. Like NY but less scary.
jana Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2005-08-23
37 year old bisexual from New York
I have never heard of that before. Sounds like an interesting idea though. They exist in my area?
HornyCanadianGuy Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2005-08-24
40 year old curious from Ottawa, Canada
That's sweet a sweet idea, are they all over the place?
Unregistered ?

Wow, that story really got me to strokin my cock. I'm going to look for some in my area!
Unregistered ?

so where do u find them?

i'm in the illinois burbs
Crazyhorse69 Amateur Jackinchatter

160 posts since 2005-08-23
35 year old bisexual from New York
nice, thats awesome, yeah i would love to check one out..
Jerkin off like theres no tomorrow..
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
I still dont see how something like this is legal. Could be a good time though if you're into paying for stuff like that.
I'm just a guy
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Going to a Jack Shack