JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Truck Drivers
Page: of 1  
gottawannanow Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2016-03-30
45 year old bisexual from Sacramento
Looking to chat with some truck drivers. HMU if you wanna chat about your experiences and maybe give some tips to a curious guy.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
EPS01 Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2018-04-29
71 year old
Back when I was driving big rig, I had plenty of sex on the road. Never ever passed up a hitch hiker either. They made some of the best sex partners ever. Most were very happy to share the bed with me in the rig, both men and women. I remember once, I picked up this guy thumbing a ride in Maryland. He was about the same age as me which at that time was my early thirties. Back then, guys also wore shorter jean shorts as a whole as well. He had nice tanned smooth legs which were without any hair on them. His legs could have made a fine set on any woman. As we drove, he noticed that I kept looking over at his legs and crotch. It seemed that he spread his legs a bit more open which made my cock start to get hard, and I started slowly rubbing it through my pants. He noticed my hand on my cock and shortly afterwards, our eyes met each others. He smiled and kept watching me rub my cock through my pants. Only a short way up the road, I pulled off at a Rest Area. By this time, I could tell he was horny and had a bulge inside of his shorts. We both watched each other rubbing our own cocks through our pants for a couple of minutes before I reached over and slide my hand up his inner thigh of his left leg to his crotch and started rubbing his cock through his shorts. Within minutes, we were both in my truck bed and naked. He sucked cock incredible and we did 69 to completion. After cumming in each other's mouth, we rested for a few minutes before I wanted more. As I stroked his cock and we both got hard again, I slid my cock into his ass and began fucking him. We both ended up fucking each other before falling asleep. He rode all the way with me to Chicago where we went our separate ways. I could use another couple of days with him right now. Just writing this has made my cock hard and got me rubbin it. To bad you are not here, I would love to help you with your first bi experience. By the way, I am a bi white male in his 50's.
hornysocalhubby909 Amateur Jackinchatter

418 posts since 2013-12-22
42 year old bisexual from California
Your story got me so hard...always had a trucker fantasy

EPS01 said:
Back when I was driving big rig, I had plenty of sex on the road. Never ever passed up a hitch hiker either. They made some of the best sex partners ever. Most were very happy to share the bed with me in the rig, both men and women. I remember once, I picked up this guy thumbing a ride in Maryland. He was about the same age as me which at that time was my early thirties. Back then, guys also wore shorter jean shorts as a whole as well. He had nice tanned smooth legs which were without any hair on them. His legs could have made a fine set on any woman. As we drove, he noticed that I kept looking over at his legs and crotch. It seemed that he spread his legs a bit more open which made my cock start to get hard, and I started slowly rubbing it through my pants. He noticed my hand on my cock and shortly afterwards, our eyes met each others. He smiled and kept watching me rub my cock through my pants. Only a short way up the road, I pulled off at a Rest Area. By this time, I could tell he was horny and had a bulge inside of his shorts. We both watched each other rubbing our own cocks through our pants for a couple of minutes before I reached over and slide my hand up his inner thigh of his left leg to his crotch and started rubbing his cock through his shorts. Within minutes, we were both in my truck bed and naked. He sucked cock incredible and we did 69 to completion. After cumming in each other's mouth, we rested for a few minutes before I wanted more. As I stroked his cock and we both got hard again, I slid my cock into his ass and began fucking him. We both ended up fucking each other before falling asleep. He rode all the way with me to Chicago where we went our separate ways. I could use another couple of days with him right now. Just writing this has made my cock hard and got me rubbin it. To bad you are not here, I would love to help you with your first bi experience. By the way, I am a bi white male in his 50's.
Hornibuci7573 Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2016-08-07
50 year old heterosexual male
Horny now here as well.
FitguyNC Amateur Jackinchatter

117 posts since 2016-06-25
36 year old
i used to use the trucker shower driving back to school just to see what would happen. one of those experiences that makes precum flow instantly. PM to chat more
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Truck Drivers