JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do you enjoy cum?
Page: < prev  of 5  
iluvit9686 Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2018-09-23
79 year old curious male from WV
Are you joking? I LOVED my cum! Can't shoot anymore, but used to enjoy coffee with a load of my cum every morning. Would get up in the morning, shower, jerk off into my coffee cup, pour in the coffee from my Keurig, wait for it to cool, then stir my coffee with my cock. Delicious!

The idea of going to work with cock and cum on my breath really turned me on!

I also enjoyed edging a load into a triple shot glass and lighting a Camel and relaxing with a smoke and sipping my cum. I loved the idea of and the taste of eating my cum.

Seeing my cum spurt out of my cockhead was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen! Caressing my balls, slow stroking my cock, and sipping my load were wonderful!

Try it, you'll love it!
I LOVE JERKING OFF!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Bimike1962 Amateur Jackinchatter

280 posts since 2017-06-27
62 year old curious male from Eastern Washington
iluvit9686 said:
Are you joking? I LOVED my cum! Can't shoot anymore, but used to enjoy coffee with a load of my cum every morning. Would get up in the morning, shower, jerk off into my coffee cup, pour in the coffee from my Keurig, wait for it to cool, then stir my coffee with my cock. Delicious!

The idea of going to work with cock and cum on my breath really turned me on!

I also enjoyed edging a load into a triple shot glass and lighting a Camel and relaxing with a smoke and sipping my cum. I loved the idea of and the taste of eating my cum.

Seeing my cum spurt out of my cockhead was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen! Caressing my balls, slow stroking my cock, and sipping my load were wonderful!

Try it, you'll love it!

If I could pop over I would give you some cream for your coffee!
I want to cum with you!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 5  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do you enjoy cum?