JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » scents...
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I happen to enjoy the scent of a man--in all it's musky fragrance--most times in underwear but also giving oral sex..
Anybody want to share experiences?
[email protected]
Add a reply Quote this post
Baralover69 Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2016-11-29
38 year old homosexual male from Brick, NJ
i love the smell of a guys scent. esp when going down on them. Love the way a guys underwear smells
Always naked and horny...looking for buds to trade cum rags with.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
I enjoy a different musky scent -- of a pair of freshly worn, leather women's shoes.

The pheromones radiating from a pair of women's heels or sandals, coupled with the leather and perhaps some oversprayed perfume ... the natural feminine essence arouses me beyond belief.
Open to interesting ideas
Unregistered ?

Definitely love the smell of a man's musk. Seems to get stronger the hornier he gets. One of my posts I made in regards to giving oral talked a lot about enjoying the scent of a man as I blow him. Uncut guys tend to have a stronger scent and i absolutely love it; either from their underwear or straight from the source.
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
For me the scent , musky scent of a pussy that is wet and in heat drives me insane, every single time.strokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Working it hard
Unregistered ?

oh, for sure..luv the scent of a nice sweaty pussy or musky ass crack..mmmm...luv burying my face in there
bmlmel2000 Amateur Jackinchatter

181 posts since 2008-04-19
64 year old heterosexual male
luv the smell in a abs or a theater
tp_cain Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2017-09-01
54 year old bisexual male from East side Metro Detroit
Yes, I love the musky smell of a man's crotch. It drives me bat shit crazy with lust when I take his cock in my mouth and I get a whiff of his scent. I get hard just thinking about it.
Paul
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
bmlmel2000 said:
luv the smell in a abs or a theater

Yes that too. Its a combination of cum, pussy juice, lube sweat...yeah just remembering that got me hard. Good one.strokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Working it hard
Unregistered ?

Years ago I had to train a young lady in my office on a computer program. She was nice looking and in her early 20's at the time. I'm not sure whether it was that time of the month or maybe she didn't shower that morning but holy shit, I had this sweet scent of pussy/female body odor in my office all morning. I had such a boner I could hardly (pun intended) concentrate. I've dropped lots of loads over the years stroking to that scent. I think that's why to this day a strong feminine scent sets me off.
tp_cain Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2017-09-01
54 year old bisexual male from East side Metro Detroit
lowdown58guy said:
Years ago I had to train a young lady in my office on a computer program. She was nice looking and in her early 20's at the time. I'm not sure whether it was that time of the month or maybe she didn't shower that morning but holy shit, I had this sweet scent of pussy/female body odor in my office all morning. I had such a boner I could hardly (pun intended) concentrate. I've dropped lots of loads over the years stroking to that scent. I think that's why to this day a strong feminine scent sets me off.

That's hot!
Paul
JO2JAV Amateur Jackinchatter

378 posts since 2016-06-23
43 year old bisexual male from Jersey City NJ
rcklge said:
oh, for sure..luv the scent of a nice sweaty pussy or musky ass crack..mmmm...luv burying my face in there

Same, man! Love the natural scents of a beautiful woman! I prefer my women unwashed, sniff and taste that pussy and asshole.
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » scents...