JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cock ring
Page: of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

Hey dudes just wondering if there's any substitution for a cock ring I'm kind embarrised to go out in buy one so need something like a key ring (too small) if anyone can help me out that would be great wink
Add a reply Quote this post
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
Go to a hardware store and buy "welding rings," sometimes called saddle rings or rope rings. Buy ones that the diameter of the metal is at least 1/4." They are very inexpensive compared to the same things in the XXX stores.
Horny old men want sex too.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Strider Amateur Jackinchatter

349 posts since 2006-03-22
homosexual male from San Francisco
The metal rings that eddy mentioned are one solution. However,I think a word of caution is warranted here. It is extremely important that one does not select a metal ring which is too small. The problem being that if one attains an extremely hard erection with a ring that is too small, the erection may be extremely difficult to get rid of if the swelling of the cock is great enough to cut off circulation thus trapping the blood in the erection. I speak from experience. The last ditch effort of burying my body in ice from navel to half way down to my knees, was the only thing which saved me from having to go to the emergency room. It was an extremely uncomfortable solution. But the painful ER alternative would be to have it (the ring) cut off. Which, I'm told, invariably involves some cutting of the skin where clippers are slipped between the ring and the erection. Add to that, at least here in San Francisco, the embarrassment experienced because here members of the Fire Department are summoned to remove the ring.

Which leads me to propose an inexpensive, easily attainable, non-embarrassing, safe alternative. Go to a hardware store. Find the plumbing department. Then look for the black rubber o rings which are used in sink faucets and other valves. You'll find a wide range of sizes and they are inexpensive enough that one can obtain a variety of sizes to take home and try on.

One other piece of advice. If you attempt to put on the ring by first putting your cock through the ring you might find it painful to then put your balls through. Simple solution...put the fragile part, your balls, through first, and then put the more resilient, flexible part, your cock through. (flexible unless you are already hard, in which case you don't really need a cock ring). I wish you easy shopping and rock hard jacking!!
Every time you make an ethical decision, offer support, choose honesty, or lend a helping hand, you make a difference in the world.
Unregistered ?

No way would I ever advise a fixed diameter constriction, try a heavy duty rubber tree tie, our park has hundreds - ie ten inches long to get a wrap round the root of my cock and two turns around my balls, looks great! Feels same too. Its a rubber hook and eye arrangement that can be released (and adjustable constriction) in a second.
icumalot63 Amateur Jackinchatter

386 posts since 2008-01-24
60 year old curious from New England-USA
I make my own at work. I use rubber o-ring material that can be bought at most hardware stores. If they are pre-made, you can cut them and crazy glue them back together to fit your size. I use different sizes for more variety, but lube is sometimes necesary to get them on and off!! I love how thick my cock gets when I use them!!!stroke
There's only one thing I like better than having my cock in my hand, it's having my hand on my cock!!
EverySecondTuesday Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2007-10-12
44 year old heterosexual
Hair bands also can work. Basically anything elastic will.

Then again, the Internet is a wonderful place. There's all sorts of sites that'll sell things to you and ship them in a plain brown box directly to your door, without the need for embarrassing human interaction.
thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
Go to hardware store and look at O-rings...they come in various diameters....get a selection...1 1/2in, 2in etc....u can use on cock...cock and balls together etc....and they are CHEAP...and work well...see my pics on zoig...link on my profile...have them on in pics
alwaysjackin48 Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2006-08-25
65 year old heterosexual from long beach ca
I too, have an o-ring bought from the home depot. I use the bigger one to stretch over the balls& cock combined. I keep my balls shaved , so it is easy to pull on and off over my cock and balls. I like this cheap thing , much better than the metal cockrings. just make sure it is not too tight. wink
horneyoldguy Amateur Jackinchatter

335 posts since 2007-11-26
80 year old from New Jersey
Don't be a ________ - go into an adult store and see what they have. I have a leather one with snaps but sometimes it is uncomfortable and have seen ones that use velcro instead of snaps on the web. So I went to the adult store out on the highway nearby and spoke to the person at the desk whether they carry leather ones that uses velcro. I ws told that there were none in stock but they could be gotten from the warehouse. I placed and order and while there I also ordered one that is all velcro. I look forward to trying them out.
Weird_Al Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2009-02-16
heterosexual from Chicago, Illinois
I like to use the rings on my sac, I use a variety of rubber O-rings, Napkin Rings, Hair Bands, Steel Rings from the Hardware Store and have recently got my self a Split Collar from an industrial supply catalog. Uses a hex key to put on an take off. A good ball stretch really get me off.

I am sort of into the found object ball sac ring thing.

dlake84 Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2007-10-31
heterosexual
I went out and bought one at an adult video store one horny night. I went into a booth to try it out but it ended up being a cut to fit model. I ended up having to cut it to size at home. I have a couple now. I sometimes wear one around the base of my shaft, sometimes around my sac, sometimes around both my cock and sac.
Unregistered ?

So I'm probably a lil bit nieve... cock rings do what? Are they just a visual thing to the eye of the wearer or other observer? Is it a bondage kinky thing? Or is it really supposed to be a sort of aid for getting hard or staying hard? Wouldn't that be like putting a turniquet (however that's spelled angry ) on and wouldn't that cut off the blood flow and hurt or harm your stuff down there? I've always been curious about just what cock rings are for or all about. confused
Unregistered ?

They are nice to look at lol but it's also so a guy can stay really hard I think.....it sort of makes it more difficult for the blood to flow out.
I'd like an answer to this question as well Firefly! lol
So guys: why do you use them? What's the difference like?
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
Well, I should be able to answer that within the next week or so.

Tried a couple of different (cheap) ones way back in college, but one wasn't stretchy enough to get on, and the other relied on a slide to stay on, but the slide wouldn't stay in place.

At her recent "toy" party, my wife ordered one for me that looks a bit more...useful (and user friendly). Just waiting for it to arrive.
EverySecondTuesday Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2007-10-12
44 year old heterosexual
Yes, cock rings act exactly like a tourniquet and do cut off the blood supply. It's recommended never to wear them for more than 30 minutes to avoid permanent damage. Obviously, if it's tighter, it's more likely to cause damage. That's also why many people will never use metal rings. They want something that can be quickly cut off at home if there's a problem.
As for other effects, they also have a tendency to delay orgasm somewhat. When wearing one, I seem to be able to last longer and experience more pleasure before reaching the "point of no return" of an orgasm. Then, the pulsing of the ejaculation will feel different because of the constriction. Rings can also be worn around the balls, which will restrict the normal movement of the testicles, which can also be an interesting sensation.
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cock ring