JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cock ring
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

This friend of mine was saying that farmers will remove animals testicles that way keeping a tight band of somesort around the animals balls and they sort of just die and fall off? That seems awfully terrible to me! So is it safe for people to do that sorta thing with cock rings or especially with rings around thier testicles? Or would that damage a guys boys in there somehow making a guy sterile or impotent... whatever you'd call it? Hmmm...
Add a reply Quote this post
SOLOinIL Amateur Jackinchatter

404 posts since 2006-10-07
59 year old curious from Michigan
Well unless your a masochist, you're not supposed to wear a cock ring that long or that tight.cry

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I dont have any pics but the best thing I have found is a "Ouchless" hairtie, the kind that dont use a metal band on them.

When they are newer they are really tight, and loosen a little with age, when they do just loop it around your dick or sack an extra time.

I like a little pain and the tightness, but a metal ring just seems stupid to me.
Weird_Al Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2009-02-16
heterosexual from Chicago, Illinois
I use a hair tie too when I bang the woman. When the band gets too loose, I just tie a knot it it. You can use the knot for a clit stim.
horneyoldguy Amateur Jackinchatter

335 posts since 2007-11-26
80 year old from New Jersey
hugecock315 said:
Hey dudes just wondering if there's any substitution for a cock ring I'm kind embarrised to go out in buy one so need something like a key ring (too small) if anyone can help me out that would be great wink

The yellow Lance Armstrong Livestrong bracelet - I bought both the adult and youth size - the yought size has just the right fit and they only were a dollar apiece plus tax.
EverySecondTuesday Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2007-10-12
44 year old heterosexual
FireFly said:
This friend of mine was saying that farmers will remove animals testicles that way keeping a tight band of somesort around the animals balls and they sort of just die and fall off? That seems awfully terrible to me! So is it safe for people to do that sorta thing with cock rings or especially with rings around thier testicles? Or would that damage a guys boys in there somehow making a guy sterile or impotent... whatever you'd call it? Hmmm...

I don't think any rational man would put one on that's that tight. It would be very painful and very noticeable that something's wrong before there was any permanent damage. That's also why they recommend a 30 minute time limit.
Think about wearing a watch that's too tight. There are multiple levels. There's slightly tight, where it starts to be noticeable after a few minutes, but you can leave it on for a few hours without a problem. Then there's hand turning purple tight, and even then, you can tolerate a few minutes before it starts to hurt. Think about what it would take for your hand to dry up and fall off. Cock rings are only supposed to be slightly tight. Also, the kind of fullness and heaviness you'll feel in your hand is the same kind of fullness and heaviness a man wearing a cock ring will feel in his penis. Additionally, rings worn around the testicles don't really restrict bloodflow there in most cases. They're more for restricting movement. If you've ever gripped the area between the balls and the body, you'll know it's mostly the skin and the tubes and not much else. You can put a small diameter ring around that without really squeezing anything. The hard part is getting the ring past the balls themselves...
And remember... Guys are willingly putting these rings around their most valuable possessions... If they hurt or frequently caused damage, cock rings would not be as popular as they are.
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
eddy said:
Go to a hardware store and buy "welding rings," sometimes called saddle rings or rope rings. Buy ones that the diameter of the metal is at least 1/4." They are very inexpensive compared to the same things in the XXX stores.

Home Depot hardware department. Get the 2" diameter. Perfect!

Weird_Al Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2009-02-16
heterosexual from Chicago, Illinois
Yes, I agree
2" interior diameter for Cock Rings that go behind the cock and balls.
1.5" interior diameter for Ball Rings that you push your nuts one at at time through.
1" diameter fit over you dick and nice worn mid-shaft and behind head.
Split collar rings can be acquired at a industrial supply source. Different size I.D.s and thickness are available.
Example Granger
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia
I use very small tubing (surgical type) with quick release shoe lace clip and wrap around my balls and base of my cock and pull TIGHT.

I stay hard a LONNNNNGGGGGG time

If a friend does it to me she can use my cock for hours and I can NOT Cum after she pulls it tight.
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
Unregistered ?

I enjoy cock rings too, particularly the feeling of how hard I get... Sometimes I just tie a stocking around it, works well, particularly as I have a stockings fetish wink
Unregistered ?

just buy one over the internet its more discreet thats what i did
Unregistered ?

Cock Rings sounds Great
Unregistered ?

Huge, you can get a real nice one at one of those fabric/hobby stores. They sell steel rings of various sizes for macrame-I believe-and I've bought some at such a place- works great.
lothian Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2009-01-26
36 year old bisexual from near dc
string not too tight, or something cloth ( example belt from a robe ) metal hard to get on off etc. leather leaves stains. i use cloth, easy to remove and comfortable..
scarecrowpd Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2009-07-28
72 year old heterosexual from Australia
Just use normal wide elastic band(s). That's what I do. They do not arouse any suspicion and can be taken everywhere. Wrap it around your balls or cock (or both) as many times as you feel comfortable. Then jack off as usual but with additional feelings. Great!
Edging closer
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cock ring