JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cock ring
Page: < prev  of 3  
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
I tried both cock rings and ball sack rings, and I now always go for the latter. I also suspend a heavy chrome trailer hitch from the ring, which is a marine anchor shackle. The advantage of clamping off and weighting your balls?
-- Makes your balls feel like they are 5 pounds as they swing between your legs--very sexy as you walk around.
--Balls are bulgy and shiny (if you also shave them) and are way more sensitive to touch. The wrinkles are taken out of the bag this way.
--Pulls the skin of the cock shaft down, making it more sensitive.
--overall, doing this keeps me continuously horny--I even wear the apparatus to work! But must cream off in the washroom by 10 a.m. as I am so horned up by the feeling of my big package between my legs
--when you fuck a person or a Fleshlight, everything pulls and swings as you thrust to and fro, slapping your thighs and making you feel you are hung like an elephant.
Do you crave big balls?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Count_Jackula Amateur Jackinchatter

160 posts since 2009-04-09
50 year old curious from Chattanooga, TN
lothian said:
string not too tight, or something cloth ( example belt from a robe ) metal hard to get on off etc. leather leaves stains. i use cloth, easy to remove and comfortable..

don't risk permanently damaging your equipment to save a few dollars. Go on the internet and get one designed to work safely.

if people are that afraid of friends and family noticing, get a po box.
TCBF1701 Amateur Jackinchatter

191 posts since 2007-10-12
56 year old heterosexual male from Albany, NY
I use scunci elastic ponytail holders. The come real easy when your done. Since they're not rigid they won't cut off your circulation too badly and if it gets uncomfortale you can just pull it off or cut it in a worst case scenario.
God I fuckin love jerkin off!!!
hunter7075 Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2011-04-07
98 year old
Bought stainless steel rings at local hardware store. Don
Weird_Al Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2009-02-16
heterosexual from Chicago, Illinois
I like the rings from the hardware store. Or get a Split Collar from Industrial Supply.
Unregistered ?

I have a couple - a beaded ring that goes around the base of my dick, and a silicone double ring that goes around the cock and the balls. I love them both.
Dan_Glebitz Skilled Jackinchatter

668 posts since 2009-10-03
73 year old curious male from UK South
thickboner4u said:
Go to hardware store and look at O-rings...they come in various diameters....get a selection...1 1/2in, 2in etc....u can use on cock...cock and balls together etc....and they are CHEAP...and work well...see my pics on zoig...link on my profile...have them on in pics

Thanks for the link, love some of your Zoig stuff. Have been looking for inspiration regards cock rings and the "O" ring idea looks nice and easy.
If God created anything better than wanking - he kept it to himself.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cock ring